1. Newt Calls Kitty Dukakis A “Drug Addict”
2. Voting Record on Apartheid
3. Newt’s 1990 Dear Colleague Calls For Considering Tax Increases
4. Newt Co-Sponsors Bill To Force Unemployed To Work For The Government For Welfare Checks
5. Newt 1988 Op-Ed “Do Congressional Ethics Matter”
6. Newt Invites Colleagues To Join the Space Caucus
7. Newt Attacks Reagan For Not Cutting Enough
8. Newt Voted To Raise His Own Pay
9. Newt’s Book: Quotes From Speaker Newt
10. Doonesbury Doesn’t Like Newt
11. Newt’s 13K European Vacation Financed By Book Investors From A Book He Never Wrote
12. Newt At A Town Hall Says I Don’t Care Fire Me I’ll Make More Money As A Political Consultant
13. Newt Considers Tax Increases
14. Why Vote For Newt? The Values Of A Family Man
15. A Letter From Jackie Gingrich
16. Anti-Newt Cartoon.
17. News From Newt On The Budget
18. Newt on the Equal Rights Amendment
19. Newt Is Just A Regular Guy
20. Staffers Say Newt Ignored Ethics
21. Newt Will Fight To Protects Seniors
22. Newt’s First Ever Campaign Literature
23. The Gingrich Clan
24. A Letter To A Constituent On The Budget
25. Newt Flip-Flops On Taxes And Then Flips Back
26. Newt A Hawk Despite Having Not Served
27. Newt Wants To Investigate Democrats For Ethics “Cancer”
28. Ex-Aides Say Newt Violated Ethics
29. Newt’s “Moral Leadership”
30. Newt On Ethics in 1976
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.
- And we asked tourists and locals in Nice, France, what the burkini ban means to them.