Obama campaign about small things - accusing Romney of being a felon & murderer. Next thing you know, they’ll accuse Romney of eating a dog.— Reince Priebus
2. Obama hits Romney for putting a dog on the roof of his car.
3. Update: Obama reading his book’s passage about eating a dog.
Update 2. Romney spokesman Ryan Williams says on Obama’s dog attack in a statement: “After sanctimoniously complaining about making a “big election about small things” President Obama continues to embarrass himself and diminish his office with his unpresidential behavior. This election is about creating jobs, turning around our economy and helping the middle class. The President’s policies have failed on all counts and he will do anything to distract from his abysmal record.”
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Should opioid users who've repeatedly overdosed be forced to get drug treatment? Some politicians say yes.
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭