Obama campaign about small things - accusing Romney of being a felon & murderer. Next thing you know, they’ll accuse Romney of eating a dog.— Reince Priebus
2. Obama hits Romney for putting a dog on the roof of his car.
3. Update: Obama reading his book’s passage about eating a dog.
Update 2. Romney spokesman Ryan Williams says on Obama’s dog attack in a statement: “After sanctimoniously complaining about making a “big election about small things” President Obama continues to embarrass himself and diminish his office with his unpresidential behavior. This election is about creating jobs, turning around our economy and helping the middle class. The President’s policies have failed on all counts and he will do anything to distract from his abysmal record.”
- At least 9 are dead and 25 missing after a warehouse party fire in Oakland, CA. Dozens of fatalities are feared.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- BuzzFeed News analyzed all the links in Donald Trump's tweets to determine where the president-elect gets his news 📰❗️
- Cuba prepares to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago today, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.