Obama campaign about small things - accusing Romney of being a felon & murderer. Next thing you know, they’ll accuse Romney of eating a dog.— Reince Priebus
2. Obama hits Romney for putting a dog on the roof of his car.
3. Update: Obama reading his book’s passage about eating a dog.
Update 2. Romney spokesman Ryan Williams says on Obama’s dog attack in a statement: “After sanctimoniously complaining about making a “big election about small things” President Obama continues to embarrass himself and diminish his office with his unpresidential behavior. This election is about creating jobs, turning around our economy and helping the middle class. The President’s policies have failed on all counts and he will do anything to distract from his abysmal record.”
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.