2. Only C-SPAN could give us Chuck Grassley discussing Internet porn in 1995…
3. Or a Congressman using The Simpsons to explain Republican tax plans…
4. And a Congresswoman blasting the Defense Department for buying Viagra….
5. And where else would a 60-year-old white man recite Tupac lyrics in a suit and tie…?
6. Or and even older white man in a suit and tie discuss Beavis and Butthead setting things on fire….?
10. And thanks for being good sports about these….
- Barack Obama became the first sitting U.S. president to visit the site of the atomic bombing in Hiroshima, Japan. The "memory of August 6, 1945 must never fade."
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- Twenty-three athletes who competed in the 2012 Olympic Games in London have failed retrospective doping tests, officials say.