1. 2008:”Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel and it must remain undivided.”
2. 2008:”I continue to say that Jerusalem will be the capital of Israel.”
3. 2008:”Israel I think has a historic claim on Jerusalem.”
4. 2012:Jay Carney refuses to say the capital of Israel.
- The Democratic National Committee on Monday apologized for remarks sent over email criticizing the Bernie Sanders campaign 🇺🇸
- At least 15 people died and 45 others were injured in a knife attack at a facility for the disabled near Tokyo, Japan.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.