1. 2008:”Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel and it must remain undivided.”
2. 2008:”I continue to say that Jerusalem will be the capital of Israel.”
3. 2008:”Israel I think has a historic claim on Jerusalem.”
4. 2012:Jay Carney refuses to say the capital of Israel.
- President Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈