1. Mitt Romney’s 1994 interview with Bay Windows.
3. Romney’s 2002 Pride Weekend flier.
5. Romney in 2003: I agree with 3000 years of recorded history. Marriage is a union between a man and a woman.
6. Mitt Romney testifying against gay marriage in 2004: The children of America have a right to have a mother and a father.
7. A 2006 rally led by Romney against gay marriage.
8. Mitt Romney in 2009: There should be a national standard against gay marriage.
- The Democratic National Committee on Monday apologized for remarks sent over email criticizing the Bernie Sanders campaign 🇺🇸
- At least 19 people died and dozens others were injured in a knife attack at a facility for the disabled near Tokyo, Japan.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed its first round-the-world flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️