1. Mitt Romney’s 1994 interview with Bay Windows.
3. Romney’s 2002 Pride Weekend flier.
5. Romney in 2003: I agree with 3000 years of recorded history. Marriage is a union between a man and a woman.
6. Mitt Romney testifying against gay marriage in 2004: The children of America have a right to have a mother and a father.
7. A 2006 rally led by Romney against gay marriage.
8. Mitt Romney in 2009: There should be a national standard against gay marriage.
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Protesters climbed Berlin's Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.