1. Mitt Romney’s 1994 interview with Bay Windows.
3. Romney’s 2002 Pride Weekend flier.
5. Romney in 2003: I agree with 3000 years of recorded history. Marriage is a union between a man and a woman.
6. Mitt Romney testifying against gay marriage in 2004: The children of America have a right to have a mother and a father.
7. A 2006 rally led by Romney against gay marriage.
8. Mitt Romney in 2009: There should be a national standard against gay marriage.
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."