1. Romney in 1994: I support Roe v. Wade
2. Romney in 2002: “Unequivocally” pro-choice
3. Romney in 2005: I’m pro-life but will maintain the pro-choice status quo
4. Romney in 2007: I’d be “delighted” to sign a bill banning abortion across the country
5. Romney in 2007: Extend 14th amendment to unborn child, banning abortion
6. Romney in 2008: Return abortion to the states
7. Romney in 2012: Return abortion to the states
8. Romney in 2012: I recognize the issue of abortion has been “settled for some time in the courts.”
9. Romney in October 2012: “There’s no legislation with regards to abortion that I’m familiar with that would become part of my agenda.”
His campaign later told Katrina Trinko of National Review Romney “would of course support legislation aimed at providing greater protections for life.”
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- Jerry Springer says Donald Trump probably wouldn't be on his show because his guests are authentic and tell the truth.
- Congress has voted to override President Obama's veto of a bill that'd allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.