1. Romney in 1994: I support Roe v. Wade
2. Romney in 2002: “Unequivocally” pro-choice
3. Romney in 2005: I’m pro-life but will maintain the pro-choice status quo
4. Romney in 2007: I’d be “delighted” to sign a bill banning abortion across the country
5. Romney in 2007: Extend 14th amendment to unborn child, banning abortion
6. Romney in 2008: Return abortion to the states
7. Romney in 2012: Return abortion to the states
8. Romney in 2012: I recognize the issue of abortion has been “settled for some time in the courts.”
9. Romney in October 2012: “There’s no legislation with regards to abortion that I’m familiar with that would become part of my agenda.”
His campaign later told Katrina Trinko of National Review Romney “would of course support legislation aimed at providing greater protections for life.”
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸