1. Romney in 1994: I support Roe v. Wade
2. Romney in 2002: "Unequivocally" pro-choice
3. Romney in 2005: I'm pro-life but will maintain the pro-choice status quo
4. Romney in 2007: I'd be "delighted" to sign a bill banning abortion across the country
5. Romney in 2007: Extend 14th amendment to unborn child, banning abortion
6. Romney in 2008: Return abortion to the states
7. Romney in 2012: Return abortion to the states
8. Romney in 2012: I recognize the issue of abortion has been "settled for some time in the courts."
9. Romney in October 2012: “There’s no legislation with regards to abortion that I’m familiar with that would become part of my agenda."
Andrew Kaczynski is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Andrew Kaczynski at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.