1. Romney in 1994: I support Roe v. Wade
2. Romney in 2002: “Unequivocally” pro-choice
3. Romney in 2005: I’m pro-life but will maintain the pro-choice status quo
4. Romney in 2007: I’d be “delighted” to sign a bill banning abortion across the country
5. Romney in 2007: Extend 14th amendment to unborn child, banning abortion
6. Romney in 2008: Return abortion to the states
7. Romney in 2012: Return abortion to the states
8. Romney in 2012: I recognize the issue of abortion has been “settled for some time in the courts.”
9. Romney in October 2012: “There’s no legislation with regards to abortion that I’m familiar with that would become part of my agenda.”
His campaign later told Katrina Trinko of National Review Romney “would of course support legislation aimed at providing greater protections for life.”
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲