1. Romney in 1994: I support Roe v. Wade
2. Romney in 2002: “Unequivocally” pro-choice
3. Romney in 2005: I’m pro-life but will maintain the pro-choice status quo
4. Romney in 2007: I’d be “delighted” to sign a bill banning abortion across the country
5. Romney in 2007: Extend 14th amendment to unborn child, banning abortion
6. Romney in 2008: Return abortion to the states
7. Romney in 2012: Return abortion to the states
8. Romney in 2012: I recognize the issue of abortion has been “settled for some time in the courts.”
9. Romney in October 2012: “There’s no legislation with regards to abortion that I’m familiar with that would become part of my agenda.”
His campaign later told Katrina Trinko of National Review Romney “would of course support legislation aimed at providing greater protections for life.”
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀