1. Six Star Wars movies have been released.
2. There have been five popes.
3. There have been seven U.S. Presidents.
4. The Dow Jones Industrial Average has gone from 1,000 to almost 15,000.
5. There have been seven Batman movies.
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said he's voting for Hillary Clinton, joining a growing list of top-ranking Republicans who are breaking rank.
- Election forecasts are everywhere these days, but what do they really mean? Here's what they tell us 🔍
- The New York Giants have released kicker Josh Brown after he admitted to abusing his wife in his journal.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️