1. Six Star Wars movies have been released.
2. There have been five popes.
3. There have been seven U.S. Presidents.
4. The Dow Jones Industrial Average has gone from 1,000 to almost 15,000.
5. There have been seven Batman movies.
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. In most events, top performers have already reached the limits of human biology, scientists say.
- Some Bernie-or-Busters protested Hillary Clinton's DNC speech, but a tightly organized plan — from chants to secret allies — kept heckling off TV.
- Sixteen people have died after a hot air balloon crashed in Texas.