1. A Clinton adviser referred to the royal family as "screwed up."
2. The Clinton White House was concerned the Russians might have doctored documents about Lee Harvey Oswald, in relation to the Kennedy assassination.
3. Clinton adviser Mark Penn told Clinton his numbers go down in the State of the Union address every time he mentions "gays."
4. A White House memo drafted by staffers including current Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel referred to "gays in the military" as a "negative issue."
5. "Send A Muslim!" This was a note from a Clinton White House official following a memo about increased apartment security. The idea was that a prominent Muslim would dispel stereotypes about terrorism.
6. Clinton, like Obama, made the "keep your doctor" pledge about health care reform. Something a Clinton aide named Todd thought that was an over-promise.
7. In the 1990s, people were still making "NOT!" jokes.
Andrew Kaczynski is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Andrew Kaczynski at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.