2. The Clinton White House was concerned the Russians might have doctored documents about Lee Harvey Oswald, in relation to the Kennedy assassination.
3. Clinton adviser Mark Penn told Clinton his numbers go down in the State of the Union address every time he mentions “gays.”
4. A White House memo drafted by staffers including current Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel referred to “gays in the military” as a “negative issue.”
5. “Send A Muslim!” This was a note from a Clinton White House official following a memo about increased apartment security. The idea was that a prominent Muslim would dispel stereotypes about terrorism.
7. In the 1990s, people were still making “NOT!” jokes.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.