1. Obama in 2008: We will cut through the budget line by line and cut programs that don’t work and make others work better.
2. Obama in 2008: Adding $4 trillion to the debt is unpatriotic and irresponsible.
3. Obama in 2008: We will streamline the budget and stop runaway spending.
4. Obama in 2008: Everything we will do, we will pay for.
5. Obama in 2008: I will go through the budget line by line. Once the economic crisis is over we can’t go back to big spending.
6. Obama in 2010: We will cut the deficit in half by the end of my first term in office.
- "I'm that guy that pollers missed:" Trump bros are coming out of the shadows after finding their "safe space."
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The US Commission on Civil Rights will visit the campsite where people have protested the Dakota Access Pipeline for months.
- Mall of America, the largest mall in the country, is hosting its first ever black Santa 🎅🏿