1. Obama in 2008: We will cut through the budget line by line and cut programs that don’t work and make others work better.
2. Obama in 2008: Adding $4 trillion to the debt is unpatriotic and irresponsible.
3. Obama in 2008: We will streamline the budget and stop runaway spending.
4. Obama in 2008: Everything we will do, we will pay for.
5. Obama in 2008: I will go through the budget line by line. Once the economic crisis is over we can’t go back to big spending.
6. Obama in 2010: We will cut the deficit in half by the end of my first term in office.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘