1. Obama in 2008: We will cut through the budget line by line and cut programs that don’t work and make others work better.
2. Obama in 2008: Adding $4 trillion to the debt is unpatriotic and irresponsible.
3. Obama in 2008: We will streamline the budget and stop runaway spending.
4. Obama in 2008: Everything we will do, we will pay for.
5. Obama in 2008: I will go through the budget line by line. Once the economic crisis is over we can’t go back to big spending.
6. Obama in 2010: We will cut the deficit in half by the end of my first term in office.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.