1. In Ohio, Biden talks about ads being run “here in Iowa.”
2. Biden in Virginia says “we can win North Carolina again.”
3. Biden at Wright State, which is in Ohio, twice says he is campaigning at Wayne State, which is Michigan.
4. Biden in Florida cites “the Cleveland Plain Dealer, one of the major newspapers in this state.” The Plain Dealer is in Ohio.
- We cannot go back: Tribal leaders say they will fight Trump's revival of the Dakota Access and Keystone XL pipelines.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- A national park deleted its tweets about climate change after Trump silenced some US environmental agencies 👀