1. Clinton as an all state band member.
2. Clinton as junior class president.
3. Clinton acting in a school play.
4. Clinton as a member of math club.
5. Clinton as the president of the Junior Classical League.
6. …and in the group photo.
7. Clinton as a member of student council.
8. Clinton in Key Club.
9. Clinton in the Beta Club.
10. Clinton in the band Key Club.
11. Clinton in the school’s science club.
12. Clinton in the school band.
13. Clinton in the school pep band playing the saxophone.
14. Clinton in the club for students who have a high average in math for five semesters.
Bonus: A 1968 Georgetown Hoya article announcing Bill Clinton had gotten a Rhodes Scholarship.
A Georgtown Hoya article picture on Clinton’s race for Georgetown student council president. He lost to the guy on the right.
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- "Stealthing," or purposefully removing a condom during sex without consent, has become a new trend. But victims say it is another form of assault.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔