1. Clinton as an all state band member.
2. Clinton as junior class president.
3. Clinton acting in a school play.
4. Clinton as a member of math club.
5. Clinton as the president of the Junior Classical League.
6. …and in the group photo.
7. Clinton as a member of student council.
8. Clinton in Key Club.
9. Clinton in the Beta Club.
10. Clinton in the band Key Club.
11. Clinton in the school’s science club.
12. Clinton in the school band.
13. Clinton in the school pep band playing the saxophone.
14. Clinton in the club for students who have a high average in math for five semesters.
Bonus: A 1968 Georgetown Hoya article announcing Bill Clinton had gotten a Rhodes Scholarship.
A Georgtown Hoya article picture on Clinton’s race for Georgetown student council president. He lost to the guy on the right.
- Donald Trump responded to the father of a fallen Muslim American soldier who criticized him at the DNC, saying, "I've made a lot of sacrifices."
- Luke Aikins became the first skydiver to successfully jump out of a plane without a parachute. He landed on a net 🌎💪
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.