Grilled Cheese Roll-Ups Perfect For A Quick Lunch
Here's a video that shows you how to make them:
1. Cut crust off the slices of bread. This makes the bread easier to roll and will hold the shape better.
2. Flatten slices of bread with a rolling pin.
3. Layer the slices of cheese on top of each slice of bread so that the cheese is offset from the bread by about 1 inch vertically. Other fillings can be added here if desired.
4. Roll each slice of bread with cheese vertically as tightly as possible without cracking the bread. Gently squeeze each roll to maintain its shape and set down on its seam.
5. Melt the butter in a pan. Grill each roll starting with the seam side down on the hot pan. Rotate so that all sides are evenly golden brown.
6. Best enjoyed with tomato soup.