2. Here’s what you need do to make this happen:
Roast pumpkin seeds in an oven at 350F until dry but not golden.
The below recipes will give account for one cup of seeds.
- BBQ: 1 Tbsp salt, 2 tsp brown sugar, 1 tsp chili powder, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp onion powder, 1/2 tsp paprika, 1/4 tsp cayenne.
- PUMPKIN PIE: 2 tsp cinnamon, 2 tsp ginger, 2 tsp allspice, 1 tbsp sugar
- ORANGE GINGER: 1 Tbsp orange zest, 2 tsp sugar, 2 tsp ginger
- WASABI: 1 Tbsp wasabi paste, 2 tsp coriander, 2 Tbsp melted butter, 1 Tbsp salt
- RANCH: 1 Tbsp ranch dressing mix, 1 tsp salt
- HONEY SRIRACHA: 1 Tbsp sriracha, 1 tsp apple cider vinegar, 1 Tbsp honey, 1 Tbsp salt
- MAPLE BOURBON: 2 glugs maple syrup, 1 glug bourbon, 1 Tbsp salt
- COCOA: 1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, 2 tsp sugar, 1/2 tsp cayenne
- HONEY ROASTED: 2 Tbsp honey, 1 Tbsp salt, 1 Tbsp melted butter
NOTE: For dry mixes, coat pumpkin seeds in a few TBSP of vegetable oil.
Roast all of them in your oven at 350F until golden.