1. These homemade frozen margaritas are totally the perfect way to kick off Tasty’s Happy Hour!
Make them and tag us on Instagram with #TastyHappyHour!
3. Here’s what you will need:
- 750ml (25 oz.) tequila
- 1L (34 oz.) limemade (lemonade can also work in a pinch)
- 2 cups (16 oz.) orange juice
- 3-quart baking dish (or similar container)
This recipe is super simple!
Combine the tequila, limeade (or lemonade), and orange juice in your dish, give it a stir, and then pop it in the freezer for at least five hours. Once it’s frozen into a solid, you’re ready to serve.
Take it out of the freezer and, using a spoon, scrape along the surface to pull up beautiful shards of frozen margarita (the motion is somewhere between scooping up ice cream and scraping off a car windshield in winter).
Feel free to play around with the ratio on this — it’ll work with a bit less tequila and more juice, or a bit more tequila and less juice (whatever kind of party you’re looking for). Salted rim totally optional. Enjoy!