2. This is the final product. Scroll down for a step-by-step photo guide.
3. Step 1: Apply primer to your eyelids.
4. Step 2: Using liquid liner, create a cat eye look.
5. Step 3: Mix the black light makeup powder with moisturizer or vaseline.
8. Step 4: Outline the cat eye with black light makeup.
9. Step 5: Apply a layer of black light makeup under your eyebrows.
10. Step 6: Paint the black light makeup on the tip of your nose.
11. Step 7: Line your bottom lip with the black light makeup.
12. Step 8: Draw whiskers on each cheek.
14. Step 9: Add a couple of dots right above the whiskers to up the cat factor.
16. Step 10: Create black light eyelashes, using mixing medium…
17. and the black light powder.
19. Step 11: Apply the black light eyelashes.
21. And there you go!
22. Happy Halloween!!
Note: you can find black light makeup at costume, party, and makeup stores, or available for purchase at a variety of places online. For this video, Peggy wears Makeup Forever’s Fluo Night.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.