1. If you’re ever bored with the usual grilled hot dog, this cheese-stuffed burger dog is totally the perfect alternative!
Here’s what you need:
Makes 5-6 burger dogs.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 block of cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Hot dog buns
- Your favorite condiments
4. Now that the rolls are ready, you wanna lay those soon-to-be burger dogs on the grill and breathe in the precious scent of happiness.
Grill for 6-10 minutes, turning the dogs when charred grill marks appear on a side.
For safety: turn it about 3 or 4 turns… or more to insure even cooking around each dog.
- President Trump is holding first rally since he took office today. Huge crowds and protests are expected 🗣 🇺🇸
- The most powerful storm in years to hit Southern California battered the region Friday with heavy rain and winds.
- A Washington DC public school has fired back at Education Secretary Betsy DeVos after she criticized its teachers.
- A gay teen was kicked out of his house, and people are loving how this rapper helped him out 🌈 💜