1. If you’re ever bored with the usual grilled hot dog, this cheese-stuffed burger dog is totally the perfect alternative!
Here’s what you need:
Makes 5-6 burger dogs.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 block of cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Hot dog buns
- Your favorite condiments
4. Now that the rolls are ready, you wanna lay those soon-to-be burger dogs on the grill and breathe in the precious scent of happiness.
Grill for 6-10 minutes, turning the dogs when charred grill marks appear on a side.
For safety: turn it about 3 or 4 turns… or more to insure even cooking around each dog.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- A man was arrested Sunday after he brought a gun into a pizza spot named in a Hillary Clinton conspiracy theory. Here's how "Pizzagate" was spread.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏