1. Any festival that involves fireworks and loud noises (so basically all of them) drives your furry friend into an inconsolable frenzy.
2. And on certain other festivals, they become involuntary participants.
Happy Holi to you too, asshole.
3. When there's a storm – and the subsequent power cut – your pet truly believes it's the end of the world.
4. You want nothing more than to have fun beach days with your pup...
But you love them too much to expose them to such toxicity.
5. And there are a limited number of parks or open spaces in the cities for your pets to run around and mingle with other pets.
Look at these two hogging the swings.