3. Because sex and magical powers is hard and stuff.
Every Witch Movie/TV Show Now:
“OMG looks like I’m an age where society deems me a woman even though I’m a teenager still”
“Yes, and also you’re a witch. We’re all witches and it somehow never came up.”
“OMG I’m sad and conflicted about this! I’m gonna cry!”
*insert allusions to fetishized lesbianism*
10. Why stress at all? Your powers can do almost anything.
But sometimes, you just can’t save people from themselves.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- Prime Minister Theresa May is starting the UK's withdrawal process from the European Union this week. But how will Brexit work?
- We tried Fitbit's new slim Alta HR activity band, which comes with heart-rate tracking technology that's typically found on chunkier devices 🏃
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.