1. Hindsight by Mindy Tarquini
Eugenia Panisporchi has hindsight, or the ability to remember all of her past lives. Born this time around into an Italian-American family in South Philly, Hindsight follows Eugenia on her journey to overcome the obstacles of this life in the hopes of a better future. Witty and thought-provoking, Mindy Tarquini’s debut is a must-read for lovers of Chaucer, magical realism and literary ingenuity.
2. The Madwoman Upstairs by Catherine Lowell
After her father’s untimely death, Samantha Whipple is the only remaining descendent of the illustrious literary-gifted Brontë family. The presumed heir to a hidden family fortune, Samantha has to uncover the clues within the Brontës’ works to find the treasure. A riveting debut novel, The Madwoman Upstairs offers fans of the Brontë sisters an utterly perfect and satisfying literary puzzle to solve.
5. I’ll Take You There by Wally Lamb
Felix is a film scholar working a Monday night vaudeville theater. During one of his shifts he is confronted by the ghost of a trailblazing motion picture director who over the course of the evening helps Felix gain enlightenment about the women in his life.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳