8. You know that not all Minnesotans are Scandinavian.
19. You know every movie made in Minnesota.
Purple Rain, The Mighty Ducks 1-3, Fargo, Grumpy Old Men, Grumpier Old Men, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Sweet Land, A Prairie Home Companion, Jingle All the Way, New in Town, North Country, Young Adult, Juno, Mallrats, Miracle, Contagion, Field of Dreams. I could go on.
28. You know all the words to “Skol Vikings!”
30. Lakes got in your way when you drove anywhere.
Ugh…how do I even????
50. You’re super nice. Like all the time.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- The Oakland warehouse where 36 people were killed last week may have never been subject to a fire inspection — a yearly requirement.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: No guns, sex, or barfing, please 🚗❌