1. When it comes to a Jucy Lucy, you're either a Matt's Bar person or a 5-8 Club person.
2. Gary Anderson's missed field goal attempt during the 1998 NFC Championship was the defining moment of your childhood.
3. You've walked across, and maybe fallen into, the Mississippi headwaters in Itasca State Park.
4. You've run into Josh Hartnett. Like, several times.
5. Someone always brought lefse to holiday dinners.
6. You're good at driving in snow. Like, really really good.
7. "Grumpy Old Men" might actually be about your Minnesotan grandfather.
8. You know that not all Minnesotans are Scandinavian.
9. You've taken this exact picture at the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden
10. You know someone who knows Joe Mauer.
11. You know that Minnesota has about 90,000 miles of shoreline.
12. You know every famous person to come out of Minnesota.
13. When you were born, you came home from the hospital swaddled in a Homer Hanky.
14. This machine is super familiar to you:
15. When you listen to Prairie Home Companion, you wonder if Garrison Keillor is talking about your life.
16. You hate Edina.
17. You prefer Caribou over Starbucks.
18. You've said "uff dah" and "you betcha" and not always ironically.
19. You know every movie made in Minnesota.
20. You love a good Iowa joke.
21. You went to winter camp.
22. You know someone who was an extra in a Coen Brothers movie.
23. It's called "Hot Dish." Not "casserole."
24. You went "up north" for vacation.
25. You've tried lutefisk.
26. You've had Sven & Ole's Pizza.
27. You cried when Paul Wellstone died.
28. You know all the words to "Skol Vikings!"
29. You know that "salad" is made with Cool Whip, mini marshmellows, Jello, and canned fruit.
30. Lakes got in your way when you drove anywhere.
31. The twelve days before Labor Day = your favorite time of the year.
32. You have at least one relative who lives or works on a farm.
33. You've referred to mosquitos as the Minnesota State Bird.
34. You first experienced terror on the Wild Thing at Valleyfair.
35. No, Fargo isn't in Minnesota, but it's still a great movie.
36. "Fire Gardy."
37. You prefer freshwater swimming.
38. Growing up, you never lived further than a mile from the nearest Dairy Queen.
39. Anytime someone says you should be used to the cold because you're from Minnesota, you die a little inside.
40. Finding someone to take you out on a boat is really easy.
41. Pretty much everyone you know is Lutheran.
42. You owned a mug, bumper sticker or shirt with this slogan:
43. You've gone swimming in a frozen lake.
44. You show the "How I Met Your Mother" episode about Minnesota to pretty much everyone because it summarizes who you are.
45. You've corrected the state motto to say "Land of 15,000 Lakes" because that's how many there actually are.
46. You know at least one person who crossed the 35W bridge minutes before it collapsed.
47. You've played volleyball at Calhoun.
48. You prefer to run in the winter.
49. You think it's pretty weird that most people haven't played pond hockey.
50. You're super nice. Like all the time.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!