8. You know that not all Minnesotans are Scandinavian.
19. You know every movie made in Minnesota.
Purple Rain, The Mighty Ducks 1-3, Fargo, Grumpy Old Men, Grumpier Old Men, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Sweet Land, A Prairie Home Companion, Jingle All the Way, New in Town, North Country, Young Adult, Juno, Mallrats, Miracle, Contagion, Field of Dreams. I could go on.
28. You know all the words to “Skol Vikings!”
30. Lakes got in your way when you drove anywhere.
Ugh…how do I even????
50. You’re super nice. Like all the time.
- The White House continued to defend rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized recreational use.
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at the Coachella festival, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while she's pregnant 🐝😭
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case two teens found dead in the woods — a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."