1. A baby's face painted on a gourd.
2. A sparrow coming fluttering down to the nest when her babies are cheeping for her.
3. A little child of two or three is crawling rapidly along when his keen eye suddenly notices some tiny worthless thing lying nearby. He picks it up in his pretty little fingers, and shows it to the adults, this is very endearing to see.
4. It's also endearing when a child with a shoulder length "nun's cut" hairstyle that's falling into her eyes doesn't rush it away but instead tilts her head to tip it aside as she examines something.
5. A very young son of a noble family walking about dressed up in ceremonial costume.
6. An enchanting little child who falls asleep in your arms while you're holding and playing with it is terribly endearing.
7. Things children use in doll play.
8. A tiny lotus leaf that's been picked from a pond.
9. A tiny aoi leaf. In fact anything that's tiny is endearing.
10. A very white, plump child of around two, who comes crawling out wearing a lavender gauze robe with the sleeves hitched back, or a child walking about in a short robe that looks more long sleeves than robe. All these are endearing.
11. And it's very endearing when a boy of eight or ten reads something aloud in his childish voice.
12. It's also enchanting to see a pretty little white chick, it's lanky legs looking like legs peeking out from under a short robe, cheeping loudly as it runs and pauses here and there around someone's feet.
13. Likewise, all scenes of chicks running about with the mother hen.
14. The eggs of a spot-billed duck.
15. A green-glass pot.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!