1. A mutation found in the DNA of a 115-year-old woman can reverse the effects of aging!
2. If written out, a single human's DNA sequence would fill 200 1,000-page NYC telephone directories.
3. If you lined up all the DNA molecules in your body end to end, they would reach from the Earth to the sun and back hundreds of times!
4. Men used to have a DNA code that made their penises spiny.
5. Everyone in the world shares 99.9% of the same DNA!
6. One person can have two sets of DNA, which is known as Chimerism.
7. There is a genetic mutation known as CCR5-Δ32 that can lead to the first preventative cure for HIV!
8. There is an Immortality Drive in space containing the digitized DNA sequences of "important" people.
The chosen sequences belong to the likes of Stephen Hawking, Stephen Colbert, Lance Armstrong, and Playboy model Jo Garcia. The DNA of these select individuals is intended to repopulate the Earth in case of a global cataclysm.