31 Things From Target You’ll Find Useful If Your Home Could Use An Upgrade
Trendy? Check. Easy? Double check.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A black rattan tripod floor lamp for a minimalist-yet-moody, ~tropi-goth~ update that looks plucked from the Serena & Lily catalog.
3. An embroidered shower curtain with delicate knotted fringe and contrast stitching for a look that's light and airy as well as polished. Translation: It will hide that wash-day rat nest of drain hair you expect someone else to clean.
4. A black metal pharmacy mirror, a convincing dupe for much pricier versions, for a bathroom or entryway update that complements any style. The solid-bottomed shelf is perfect for displaying pretty amber bottles and status-y candles.
5. A brass hook, similar to ones sold by Schoolhouse, to replace squeaky towel rings, cheap plastic hooks, and clunky coat racks. You’ll want the clean lines and on-trend finishes of these functional beauties in every room.
6. A black globe LED lamp with brass accents that'll give your room a serious glow-up and could easily be mistaken for CB2 lighting.
7. A cane pattern, open weave basket made from natural water hyacinth for stashing hand towels or masks. Plant parents — it also does double duty as a super cute planter basket for succulents.
8. A Novogratz art deco-inspired white metal bed with gold accents to replace outdated (or nonexistent) bedframes. The updated vintage style lends itself to farmhouse, boho, and modern interiors and won't require a box spring.
9. A corrugated tunnel cat scratcher for the modern kitten in your life. The design is playful and eco-friendly — simply recycle it when it's spent.
10. A woven cane end table with matte black metal base that'll bring an understated, Insta-worthy ~eleganza~ to bedrooms and living rooms alike.
11. A set of 24 wood and metal hangers, notched for anti-slippage, to replace the hodge-podge of plastic hangers and wire ones with ancient dry cleaner advertisements still on them. Ooo, you fancy.
12. A set of two wire dining chairs, with heathered greyish-green linen seat pads, that project restrained Danish modernity. Your space will be transformed from "ho hum" to "holla!"
13. A striped, tasseled curtain panel with just the right amount of sheerness to add polish and playfulness to bare windows. Even better, these cute curtains are machine-washable, a major score for allergy sufferers and clean freaks. (Like me.)
14. A wire basket with copper handles that brings style and organization to cluttered pantries, bathrooms, and shelves. Form AND function for the win!
15. A snuggly boucle throw with plush reverse for both cozy movie nights and casually draping over furniture as the pros do.
16. A comforter and sham set with a solid and muslin-like striped side, both with cute stitching all over. The reversible comforter comes with two matching shams, the result is both put-together and irresistibly cozy.
17. A set of six stemless, stackable wineglasses for a minimalist solution to mismatched sets and cluttered cabinets. And at this price, you won't lament the loss should an errant pup tail cause one to break.
18. A geometric gray and white accent rug that injects style into literally any room in your home. It's larger than a typical doormat, has a nonslip rubber backing, and is machine-washable.
19. An oversized, gray and cream striped lumbar pillow that will instantly elevate basic bedrooms and lackluster living rooms into effortlessly chic loungey respites.
20. A Novogratz asymmetrical bench you can use as dining table seating, as a plant stand, or in an entry styled with hooks, baskets, and galoshes. The versatility, clean lines, and quirky angles make this piece an upgrade no-brainer.
21. A seven-mode Waterpik RainFall shower head that'll make you wonder why the heck you waited so long to treat yo' self.
22. A delicately fringed hand towel to add a pop of color and a hint of whimsy to your bathroom. And, it's not just eye-candy; this towel is durable and dries quickly.
23. A rattan cage accent table for those who can't get enough of the trend. Use it as a side table or nightstand, it adds laid-back breeziness to any room.
24. A high-walled cuddler bed for cats and dogs with multicolor stripes and a super-soft sherpa lining for supreme coziness. And, best of all, it won't look out of place in your upgraded digs.
25. A chic, understated barstool with a wide, solid-wood saddle seat and sleek metal legs for a practical and pleasing-to-look-at place to perch.
26. A set of two Cravings by Chrissy Teigen nonstick frying pans for anyone who's been cooking all day, every day, and all year on the same busted pan. 🙋♀️
27. An off-white, striped table runner with knotted fringe to elevate and add ease to both festive meals and those involving microwave quesadillas.
28. A chunky-knit wool area rug in heathered gray for a plush underfoot with oh-so-hygge vibes. Try layering it over a larger rug for an easy update with added interest.
29. A brass-finish wire organizer for tidying magazines, cookbooks, file folders, and paperwork, that'll shine amongst your newly ~zhushed~ decor.
30. A Serta all-season feather and down fiber comforter that'll transform your sleep from "OK" to "OMG." The super fluffy, temperature-regulating duvet insert will make you feel like you're sleeping in a cloud.
31. A black metal gallery frame with an oversized bright white mat that'll be the cherry-on-top for a newly spruced space. Now imagine what a triptych of your favorite snaps could do. 🤔
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.