25 Kitchen Products On Amazon That Reviewers Truly Swear By
We're talking rave reviews, only.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A OXO Good Grips three-in-one avocado slicer that cuts, de-pits, and creates ~perfect~ slices quickly and easily.
2. A set of 16 reusable stainless steel straws with removable silicone tips that are cute as hell, dishwasher-safe, and reduce plastic waste. Do it for the sea turtles!
3. A cute three-tiered metal cart that would make a great bar cart, coffee station, pantry organizer, cookbook shelf, or use it to store appliances and cookware. You can dream up endless uses for it!
4. A set of three nonstick baking sheets to replace the huge stack of warped, scratched pans that sound like a car wreck every time you have to rifle through them.
5. A grease splatter screen that literally every household on earth should own. This ingenious tool keeps grease, oil, and sauce splatters off of your stove, floor, clothing, and counters.
6. A tiered shelf organizer so you can see all your cans and jars because, apparently, pantries and cabinets were designed for giants.
7. An insulated tumbler that comes in a million colors and performs just as well, or better than, a much pricier Yeti.
8. A set of three Pyrex glass mixing bowls because they're practically indestructible and look super profesh.
9. A set of eight microfiber kitchen towels that have a tea towel look but actually do an amazing job of drying.
10. A handheld, battery-operated milk frother for fluffy foam that'll make you feel like a professional barista.
11. A sleek Simplehuman dish drying rack that's compact yet holds a ton of dishes and has a pivoting drain spout so you don't get bacteria-laden tray sludge.
12. A two-in-one lemon and lime juicer – it's easy to use, looks good, and will clear up some space in your utensil drawer.
13. A Stasher reusable silicone storage bag, because they're super cute and environmentally friendly.
14. A set of four vintage-inspired metal canisters for sneaky countertop storage and a perfectly-muted, modern farmhouse look.
15. A set of three floating shelves that are perfect for perching plants, adding storage to small kitchens, and lending a modern rustic vibe. And, for only 20 bucks!
16. A BlenderBottle for shakes and drinks that are blended and clump-free. And, you can pretend it's a Shake Weight.
17. A set of five silicone and acacia wood cooking utensils that are as useful as they are gorgeous.
18. A modern wire basket for wrangling fruit, veggies, and even K-cups that looks straight out of a Danish design catalog.
19. A stainless steel cleaner and polish for those who can't stand the look of fingerprints and smudges on stainless-steel appliances. Glass cleaner leaves cloudy swirls but this stuff polishes like nothing else!
21. A Microplane zester to make you wonder how you went this long without owning one. Use it to zest citrus, grate fresh nutmeg, and to transform Parmesan into elegant dust.
22. A nonstick frying pan with an eco-friendly, nontoxic granite coating that your fried eggs will slide right off of.
23. A Instant Pot Duo Mini, because you literally toss stuff in it and open it to find dinner. It's the closest thing to magic that exists.
24. A set of 12 matte black pulls for cabinets and drawers when your landlord won't let you paint but you need to do you.
25. A set of three faux eucalyptus plants because your kitchen doesn't get enough light but it could use a little zhuzh.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.