1. It was just a day like any other.
2. Then the On The Run tour is announced, and instinctively you’re like
5. This is Jay Z…and BEYONCE….IN ONE PLACE…you start to slightly lose your sh*t
6. You and your friends discuss plans to buy tickets when they go on sale…
7. But then one of you (***the frustratingly responsible one) encourages everyone to check their bank accounts before getting too excited, and pretty soon it’s like
9. You try to keep it together, but knowing that Bey will be in your city and you might not see her is hard.
IT JUST IS, OKAY??
10. You almost give up hope, but then the Queen herself announces that pre-sale (read: CHEAPER) tickets will be available on her website for whoever can get them fast enough.
11. Thus begins the emotional process of waiting for your friend’s credit card info to load while she acquires the goods at a price that is expensive, yes, but that will not force you all into poverty.
12. Finally, it’s official. It’s happening. Life has meaning again.
13. It was a close one, but YOU ARE SEEING BEYONCE ***and Jay too (hi back there)!
14. In conclusion:
- It's inauguration day: Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States around 12pm ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌