Just 47 Useful Products I’m Surprised You Don’t Know About
A butt-shaped organizer for flowers and makeup brushes. That's all.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A soft cotton polishing cloth here to revitalize jewelry you've owned since middle school (cc: the iconic Tiffany bracelet below). Just a few swipes of this and poof! Tarnished silver will look brand-new in an instant.
2. A convenient weatherproof outdoor mat that reviewers swear by in lieu of a typical beach towel! Sand and dirt brush right off, and you can easily hose it down to give it an extra good clean (it's water- and mold-resistant).
3. A manual hand juicer cleverly designed with a squeezer top and can-shaped bottom, that way you'll be able to ~water~ homemade salads with fresh citrus or serve fresh lemonade in the doggone cutest way possible.
4. Peel and stick backsplash adhesives for an easy, inexpensive way to make your home look about 70x more chic. If your Pinterest aesthetic has always screamed "subway tile", then consider these mold- and humidity-resistant tiles for your next bathroom remodel.
5. A Toucan pitcher that makes something as boring as, oh, milk seem exciting. For everything from water and OJ to fresh-squeezed lemonade, this is the perfect functional-but-fun item to keep in your fridge at all times. *pours milk from Toucan pitcher over bowl of sugary cereal with similar Toucan ties*
6. A sink protector with a nonslip bottom and adjustable two-piece design you can custom tailor to fit almost any sink. The gridded layout allows for water to drain, *but* prevents food from falling down and causing any clogs.
7. A reusable tie-dye face mask available in a ton of hues — think coral, purple, green, and more. Wearing this will help keep you and others safe *plus* you'll look super trendy, to boot.
8. A Coleman pressure-activated mat that stays up to 10 degrees cooler than room temperature. This prevents your pup from feeling overheated (cue panting), keeps 'em extra comfy on hot summer days, and can even be used outdoors.
9. A non-toxic, paraben-free Blueland kit here to change your daily cleaning rituals for, well, forever. Here's how it works: Purchase three reusable bottles, then fill each with water and drop in a specific tablet (multi-use, glass, and bathroom) until empty. After that? Keep the bottles and simply continue reordering tablets at $2 a pop — not only will this save you a ton of money, but it also prevents you from unnecessarily tossing out a ton of plastic on the daily.
10. A Joseph Joseph kitchen tool set complete with a magnetic stand (!!!!) for easy, convenient storage and the following five tools: a slotted spatula, spaghetti server, slotted spoon, solid spoon, and a ladle. Phew.
11. A curved window rod to keep sunlight at bay through blackout curtains. "I binged another show until the wee hours of the morning, and I don't need you waking me before my alarm goes off" —me, talking to the natural light that so rudely seeps in through the thin corners my curtains don't cover.
12. A Cora laundry ball inspired by the ocean's coral filters. In other words, this mimics those filters by collecting the microfibers that would otherwise build up in your washing machine — and ultimately make their way into our waterways.
13. Stainless steel straws for a more eco-friendly approach to sipping iced coffee. This set comes equipped with two collapsible straws, a cleaning brush, and a carrying pouch — plus, both straws are adjustable in size and can accommodate different cups.
14. A durable and nonstick brownie pan that adds delicious, chewy corners to every brownie you bake for a dessert that has *just* the right amount of crispness. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to a) order this immediately and b) order a brownie from my local bakery.
15. A water dispenser with an attached bowl to keep your pup hydrated at all times (because even I'm winded after a two-minute walk in this heat). A silica seal gel ring means no leaks, plus so long wasted water: simply press a button to release H20 and then tilt the bottle back for any remaining H20 to flow back in.
16. A desktop metal clip tree for displaying up to 18 photos, postcards, and other mementos. This is also fab for storing receipts and important slips of paper that will inevitably get lost if they're not right in front of your face.
18. A Spirited Away lamp about to become the pride of your nightstand. In addition to being a downright delight for fans of the animated film, this battery-powered nightlight emits a soft glow that's perfect for anyone who hates the pitch dark (which, same).
19. A pack of Unpaper Towels, aka a fantastic substitute for single use towels that need constant replacement. This eco-friendly product is crafted with single ply 100% cotton flannel, can beautifully mop up spills and clean up messes, and simply needs to be thrown in the wash when it needs a good clean.
20. A Squatty Potty toilet spray that is your new #1 (*ahem* not #2) when it comes to eliminating...odors. Spray this essential oil and real gold nanoparticle blend into the toilet before getting down to business; all smells will be trapped and no evidence will be left behind. Really. We promise.
21. A water-resistant fanny pack capable of holding your cash, cards, phone, and AirPods case. Whether going for a hike or a jog, this hands-free accessory means securely carrying around your essentials (fanny packs are cool now and I don't want to hear otherwise, capiche?)
23. A Legacybox digitizing kit to bring old photos and home videos into this century (ahh, the nostalgia of VHS). Simply send in old video recordings and have them transformed into downloadable formats, thumb drives, and disc sets to ensure they'll be cherished forever.
24. A stainless-steel slicer so you can cut up your 🍉 favorite fruit 🍉 without googling "how to properly cut a watermelon." This one tool cuts up perfectly symmetrical watermelon cubes every use, saving you tons of time and several tears shed.
25. An Aquapaw Slow Treater to take the hassle out of pet bathing and grooming: just use the suction cup on the back to adhere it to any surface, add in some peanut butter between the silicone nubs, and boom! Your dog is now fully distracted and shampooing will no longer be a hassle.
26. A stainless-steel knife in the shape of a gnome, aka your charcuterie board n-e-e-d-s this. 'Tis time to be an adult and cut through cheese (lol), fruits, and veggies with ease. Leave that butter knife in your cutlery drawer. It is not meant for Gouda.
27. A cult-favorite Squatty Potty that currently has over 10,000 reviews on Amazon. What is the purpose of it, you ask? It enables your body to mimic a squatting position that turns *ahem* longer bathroom breaks into a much easier affair.
28. An OXO three-blade spiralizer so you can feel like you're eating a pasta dinner when, in fact, you are not. I know that seems like a cruel joke, but ~zoodles~ are downright tasty — and this can shred an entire zucchini within minutes. Veggies! But make them fun!
29. A hand-painted poster that demands to be hung above your coffee cart. Aesthetics aside, this maps out all different kinds of caffeine and hot chocolate — as well as how to make it. *references poster before attempting a matcha latte*
30. A Cutter bug control concentrate because I don't know about you, but I'm sick and tired of avoiding my backyard for fear of being bitten ALIVE. This spray effectively wards off mosquitoes, ants, beetles, and more for up to four weeks, so you'll be able to sit outside without looking like caviar to every mosquito within a 500-mile radius.
31. A hand-painted ceramic vase that I wholeheartedly need — no ifs, ands, or ~butts~ about it. This is perfect for displaying flowers, storing office supplies, organizing makeup brushes, and so 👏 much 👏 more 👏. Functional decor truly speaks to me.
32. Nonslip metal hangers for all the slacks currently cluttering your closet, you fancy slack-wearing young professional! I aspire to be as sophisticated as you are. (Psst, these are equally as great for jeans and leggings.)
33. A sink organizer with an allotted ~beak~ for your kitchen cloth, that way you don't have to haphazardly drape it over your faucet. This is cleverly designed with suction cup bottom to keep it in place, plus a spot for your sponge.
34. A plastic basket that is (thankfully) collapsible, meaning you can stow it away anywhere — under your bed! next to the skeletons in your closet! — when not in use. Save your applause for the end of the post.
35. A leak-proof champagne stopper to keep your favorite beverage as fizzy as the day it was popped. This built-in pressure pump preserves bubbles and therefore preserves champagne, meaning the entire bottle need not be finished on the day it was opened. Now without further ado, can I get a mimosa please?
36. A butane-free rechargeable lighter with a long stem, that way you can easily light long candles that are one-third finished (without nearly burning yourself in the process). Fare thee well, matchbooks of candles past.
37. A suction holder that ~mustache~ you an important question: Aren't you sick and tired of not having a proper spot for your razor!? This nifty tool keeps it stored, within arms reach, and out of water to prevent rust from forming prematurely.
38. A Nordic Ware wood bench scraper to cut dough, scrape surfaces clean, and for the love of PETE, it's also just so pretty!?
39. A plant-based This Works pillow mist infused with lavender, vetivert, and chamomile to really help you unwind and forget about *all* of those unnecessary emails you had to respond to this week. Better sleep is as easy as one, two, spritz.
40. A multipurpose glass kitchen board you'll love if you have a lot of style, but *not* a lot of space. This functions as a trivet for hot pots and plates, makes for the ideal cutting board, and is the only way I'd like to display fruits, meats, and cheeses from now on. Talk about a gouda investment, eh?
41. A Philips alarm clock for actually starting your day on the *bright* side. Rather than jolting upright to the jarring sound of an iPhone alarm, this mimics natural light and gradually brightens over 30 minutes to trick you into feeling like you've woken up with the sunrise and your own internal clock.
42. Reusable cable ties that will let you put all "this charging cord is tangled beyond help" situations to rest. These simple Velcro hooks are an easy (but genius) solution that keep everything from chargers to USB cables in check.
43. A rapid veggie steamer because eating your broccoli shouldn't feel like such a chore, dammit. Getting in your greens is simple with this dishwasher-safe product: Just add water until the marked fill line, add your veggies, microwave for two minutes and 30 seconds*, then presto! You've got yourself a side dish.
44. Jumbo silicone ice molds that guarantee a better summer cocktails-at-home experience. Fancy looks aside, these perfectly shaped chunks of ice take forever to melt — aka, so long diluted negronis and hello beverages that look like something out of a mixologist's handbook.
45. A sustainable stainless-steel lunch box cleverly designed with a self-latching lid that doubles as a plate. You can separate your food by layer (in case you hate when food touches), it's small enough to carry in a backpack, and it's totally leak-proof.
46. A lavender mint spray packed with essential oils known for their antibacterial properties, including eucalyptus and tea tree. This scented spray = an easy way to keep your yoga mat from developing *wrinkles nose in disgust* skunk-like odors.
47. An egg holder and cooker to take the ~hard~ work out of making egg-based dishes — in the cutest way possible. This penguin colony lets you serve breakfast, store leftovers, and guarantees no cracked eggs. *envisions penguins waddling away with my breakfast*
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.