We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A versatile bag clip, because your purse resting on that dirty floor? The germs! The dirt! My heart can't take it! This easily ~clips~ to shopping carts, tables, chairs, public restroom doors (yum), and more.
2. A Taste Beauty lip balm bound to turn your beauty routine ~upside down~. Inspired by Stranger Things, this maple syrup and butter-flavored product scores an 11/10 when it comes to scent and softening your pout.
3. A travel-sized Amika dry shampoo capable of taking grease and making it go poof. A little spritz goes a long way — this adds a ton of volume and tricks the world into believing that you just washed your hair yesterday (but we both know the truth).
4. A bluetooth speaker that can connect to multiple devices, has an AUX and USB port, holds up to three hours of battery life per charge, and that vintage aesthetic? A Pinterest dream.
5. A travel kit equipped with a contact lens case, a solution bottle, tweezers, and a mirror. Your vision may not be a perfect 20/20, but this teeny necessity certainly deserves that score.
6. Stainless steel straws for a more eco-friendly approach to sipping iced coffee. This set comes equipped with two collapsible straws, a cleaning brush, and a carrying pouch — plus, both straws are adjustable in size and can accommodate different cups.
7. Gel pens that will constantly come in handy. From birthday cards to signing checks, pens are something you should always carry with you. These are cute, write shockingly well, and, I mean, cats.
8. A Welly first aid kit equipped with 18 flex fabric bandages, three single use antibiotic ointments, and three single use hand sanitizers. Plus, everything comes in a compact tin that takes up next to no room in your purse!
9. A non-toxic, before-you-go Poo-Pourri toilet spray that is your new #1 (*ahem* not #2) when it comes to eliminating...odors. Spray this essential oil and real gold nanoparticle blend into the toilet before getting down to business; all smells will be trapped and no evidence will be left behind. Really. We promise.
10. A Sherpa portable charger for anyone whose phone is perpetually on 3%. The aluminum design is sleek, it's got a one year warranty, plus it basically guarantees your cell won't die when you need it most (1-800-GPS).
11. A pot concealer that tackles dark circles and blemishes without looking too obvious. It's *the* perfect thing to slap on when you don't want a full face of makeup, but also did not get enough sleep last night and want the world to think you did.
12. Microfiber cloths ideal for phone, jewelry, camera lenses, smartphones, tablets, TV screens, and the list truly goes on and on. Take a moment to imagine it: A world in which your glasses aren't covered in fingerprint smudges.
13. Secret anti-perspirant balls small enough to carry in even the tiniest of clutches (looking at you, purse I wear to every fancy function). These solid, waterlily-scented "freshies" are perfect for re-application throughout the day.
15. A magnifying mirror that folds into a travel-friendly compact *or* can be adjusted to stand upright. This little item is designed with an LED light that mimics natural sunlight so you can blend concealer to perfection, plus the handheld size makes it ideal for both travel and everyday use (from your dim-lit home bathroom to your office cubicle best defined by too much AC and fluorescent lighting).
16. Silicone drink markers to keep tabs on which glass is yours *plus* make for a fantastic conversation starter. Talk about a koala-ty product, eh?
17. Music-inspired playing cards that truly ~rock~ and roll. With over 52 cards including the likes of Jimi Hendrix, Prince, and Nina Simone, these can cure boredom blues in a jiffy.
18. A waterproof Kindle Paperwhite with a built-in adjustable light that makes reading easy wherever you go — whether it's sunlit beaches or your bedroom, in which you're simply just too lazy to get up and switch on the light. Plus, a single battery charge lasts for weeks.
19. A plant-based gel cream that works OT to tame pesky flyaways that no amount of brushing can get rid of. The best part? This formula is nongreasy, completely transparent, and the mascara wand makes it super easy to apply.
20. An essential oil roll-on stick packed with peppermint, spearmint, and lavender essential oils. When you feel a migraine coming on (ugh), just apply this to your temples, forehead, and the back of your neck — it'll give you a blast of cool relief that will lessen that pesky headache (and in some cases, get rid of it completely).
21. A concentrated O'Keeffe's moisturizing cream ideal for dry, cracked hands in desperate need of some TLC. This ultra-moisturizing water, glycerin, and paraffin formula is used (and loved) by everyone from construction workers to people with eczema.
22. A collapsible Nomader water bottle that can be folded up when not in use, aka say goodbye to lugging around a large bottle that's been empty for several hours now.
23. Foldable flats to save your piggies the next time you delude yourself into thinking that heels were a good idea. These portable shoes can be stashed in your bag, meaning you can slip these babies on whenever your stilettos become too much to bear.
24. A Maybelline black mascara for volume, volume, and did I mention volume? One swipe of this clump-free formula means long, feathery lashes that look astonishingly natural.
25. A Clif nut butter-filled energy bar available in three delicious flavors: coconut almond butter, peanut butter, and chocolate hazelnut butter.
26. A Mario Badescu facial spray packed with aloe, herbs, and rose water for an immediate blast of hydration and dewiness. Setting your makeup and keeping breakouts out bay will become as easy as one, two, spritz.
27. A water dispenser with an attached bowl to keep your pup hydrated at all times (because even I'm winded after a two-minute walk in this heat). A silica seal gel ring means no leaks, plus so long wasted water: simply press a button to release H20 and then tilt the bottle back for any remaining H20 to flow back in.
28. Lavender-scented hypoallergenic wipes because morning runs are great in theory, but will you have time to shower before that early morning Zoom meeting? Mmm, probably not. These tea tree oil, peppermint, aloe, and ginseng wipes will quickly cleanse your skin and prevent any body acne apocalypses from occurring.
29. A silicone AirPods case inspired by *does double take* a potato. If you just purchased AirPods and are extremely nervous about misplacing 'em, I'm presenting an easy way to ensure you don't.
30. Sleek hardcover notebooks equipped with a table of contents, ink-proof pages, a built-in pocket folder, a page marker, *plus* gorgeous outer designs: one option is a sleek gold solid, the other is a Los Angeles-inspired neon yellow with illustrated landmarks.
31. An Anker wireless charger that one assumes would cost upwards of several trillion dollars, but is surprisingly less than $10. This gives battery power to your device (think everything from AirPods to Galaxy phones) and even works through tough external cases!
32. A vegan and cruelty-free Covergirl concealer designed with an ~extra large~ applicator that tackles pimples, redness, and dark circles with just one swipe. If you're looking to avoid the painstaking step of foundation, this formula provides a full coverage finish that is both lightweight, crease-resistant, and super easy to blend.
33. Silicone ear grips for your favorite pair of prescription frames. These anti-slip holders basically ensure that your glasses stay put, meaning constant re-adjusting and slipping down your nose will become a thing of the past! Plus, these won't dig into your skin and give you a headache.
34. Kitsch elastic scrunchies, because it's about time you break up with breakage. The smooth satin material doesn't tug or pull at your 'do (they're perfect for sleep and won't cause those "my hair is tied too tightly" headaches!), plus they'll last and last and last after months of constant use. Can your current hair tie do that? I mean, mine can't.
35. A Han two-in-one tint that adds a flush to your cheeks and a subtle pop to your pout — all it takes is one swipe. Plus, a plant-based blend of acai oil, pomegranate, and blueberry extracts (plus organic shea butter, organic argan oil, and coconut) mean hydration, to boot.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.