1. Oil absorbing sheets to remove all the remnants of a sweaty t-zone. A summer miracle, if you will.
2. A beach throw taken directly from your Pinterest "summer" board and Instagram explore page.
3. A travel wallet so beautiful, you won't want to PASSport on the chance to own one yourself.
4. An anti-itch gel designed to stop the incessant torture associated with mosquito bites.
5. A chiffon cover-up perfect for days when you want to go to the beach-each. You know, to get away.
Get it from Amazon for $8.49 (available in seven colors).
6. A sailboat and watermelon pin to keep on the lapel of a jacket. That way, summer will always be close to your heart.
7. A waterproof case designed to let you take the underwater picture you've been dreaming of...
8. A pair of funky glasses intended for wearers who want to block the shade, not throw it.
9. Or tortoise sunglasses guaranteed to make any outfit look about 1000x more chic.
10. Party drink holders that'll really keep your summer pool party afloat.
11. A plug-in fan for your phone to keep you cool. It's also perfect for taking Gigi Hadid-esque selfies.
12. A sand playset to turn any sand castle into a full-blown ice cream truck.
13. A cactus sipper you should drink out of with caution. It may make your drink a bit prickly.
14. An anti-chafe balm sent directly from heaven to stop your skin from rubbing together.
15. An aloe vera cooling gel for the burns you managed to get at the beach... even after applying SPF 70000.
16. A pop mold maker that'll turn your favorite treats into a cold, delicious dessert. Hello, juice pops.
17. Tank tops you'll go through like crazy on hot summer days. You know, when the floodgates of your pits open up.
18. Ice chillers to keep your lunch cool as a cucumber. (This doesn't mean you have to actually eat cucumbers.)
19. A basic barbecue cookbook that'll have you flipping better burgers than SpongeBob ever could.
20. Sea salt spray designed to give you the perfect beach waves. Warning: you might slowly drift.
21. A gorgeous insulated water bottle to ensure you stay hydrated all summer long.
22. A retro-themed coloring book because while you deserve to be on a boat somewhere, a coloring book will have to do.
23. A criss-cross bikini known to encourage spontaneity. For example, you may feel pressured into booking a Caribbean vacation.
24. Bad Girls Don't Die, a perfect beach read featuring a haunted doll and her chilling backstory.
25. A pineapple cutter known to be a bit of a homewrecker. It single-handedly destroyed a house down in Bikini Bottom.
26. A golden bottle opener so gorgeous, you actually won't misplace it!
27. A cooling bandana known to have inspired Demi Lovato's hit song, "Cool for the Summer."
28. Glow ball pool floats you probably shouldn't buy. Your pool party guests will mistake them for jellyfish.
29. Natural deodorants to keep armpit smelliness at bay without any added chemical gunk.
No BO, no GMO.
Promising review: "This is the best deodorant I've tried since I switched to natural ones a few years ago! I was concerned that I would react badly to it, but I've had no irritation using this one. This deodorant amazes me because it is the most natural one I've tried, but it does a better job than anything else!" —Stephanie
Promising review: "I have tried nearly every deodorant on the market and none of them have ever been more effective than Schmidt's! I love it, and I now have my entire family using it! You won't be disappointed." —T. Trit