We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
These pillows are great because they encourage you to dream about food. Which is obviously a big plus.
13. A macaron soap set made from the talented bakers over at Ladurée.
“Holy macaron, do I smell good!” —you after using this soap, probably.
Get this set from ModCloth for $14.99.
I’ll have all of the above, please.
If you can’t see the signup box above, just go here to sign up for the BuzzFeed Gift Guide newsletter!
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.