33 Things From Amazon That'll Make Perfect Gifts
Birthday cake face masks, a desktop tetherball kit, the perfect pair of high-rise leggings, and more.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Baby Yoda Bluetooth speaker for the person who has not stopped talking about The Mandalorian since it came out. This ~child~ has over four hours of music time with a single charge, plus it comes with a convenient carrying strap.
2. A NYX countdown calendar they'll rip open in its entirety as soon as they receive it, but hey! Patience is for squares! This is packed with 12 lip products ranging from a shiny pink butter gloss to the perfect matte red formula — both of which have a *massive* cult following.
3. Microsuede ankle booties guaranteed to become part of their daily uniform due to how comfy, versatile, and stylish they are. *cries softly when thinking about having to gift these boots as opposed to keeping them for myself*
4. A Friends cookbook for the pal who has watched every single episode an unhealthy amount of times. This book makes it easy to whip up Not-So-Fine Margaritas, Engagement Ring Lasagna, and Fried Stuff with Cheese, plus inside jokes are sprinkled throughout each recipe.
5. A desktop tetherball kit to transport your childhood friend back to middle school gym class (but like, in a good way). This neat little gift comes with a tetherball pole and a 32-page illustrated mini book that discusses all the ~fun history~ behind the game. TBH this is very much the only sports gift I'd be happy to receive.
6. A knee-length sweater coat they'll start to drape on over every single outfit...every single day. Not only will this keep them warm, but it can truly make a plain white tee and black leggings look chic.
7. An Animal Crossing: New Horizons Edition of the Nintendo Switch, because the upkeep of their island is of utmost importance in 2020 and it's basically all they've talked about for the last seven months. No intended shade.
8. A Jane Austen planter pot that would make any bibliophile shed tears of joy regardless of their pride (and prejudice). If they love books but hate greenery, they can use this to store makeup, dish sponges, keys, and more. The possibilities are endless.
9. Cravory Cookies so delicious, they'll probably eat all 12 treats in a single sitting (fair). Here are all the individually-wrapped flavors that come in the box: birthday cake, chocolate chip, cookie monster, lemon bar, salted caramel cream, and red velvet. Two of each. I am drooling at the thought.
10. A box set of The Office: The Complete Series because the show is apparently leaving Netflix in 2021, and you don't know how your Dundler Mifflin-obsessed friend will cope. This *even* comes with bonus features and deleted scenes
11. Seamed ponte knit leggings to end their quest for the perfect leggings. This is it, kiddos. These are designed with two functioning back pockets, they're super high-rise (no underwear appearances), plus they're available in short, regular, and long lengths.
12. Out of Print toddler socks for the littlest bébé in your circle. To be honest, this is more of a gift for yourself. I mean, their little feet! In these little library socks! It's the joy we need in 2020.
13. An I Dew Care wash-off mask that that smells (and looks!) as delicious as a funfetti slice. Sending them birthday cake skincare with moisturizing hyaluronic acid and squalane > an actual birthday cake, and I mean that with every ounce of my being.
14. A Bodum pour-over coffee maker lauded by reviewers as a fantastic dupe for more expensive brands. This foolproof gadget is designed with heat-resistant borosilicate glass and a permanent mesh filter to give their coffee more flavor than a paper filter would.
15. A mini cross-stitch kit for a quarantine hobby that *isn't* Netflix. This includes everything they need to start on one of four The Nightmare Before Christmas designs: a tiny 32-page book with instructions, three pieces of cotton cloth, an embroidery hoop, and embroidery thread.
16. A supremely cozy pom pom blanket they'll genuinely use all 👏 the 👏 time 👏. Their movie nights and Netflix binges will be improved by about 1000%, and it'll all be thanks to y-o-u.
17. A 6-quart Vortex air fryer for making all of their favorite comfort foods — we're talking everything from wings and glazed donuts to charred Brussels sprouts and sesame chicken — *without* having to use hot oil. It's even great for crisping up leftovers!
18. A Cadbury chocolate box stuffed to the brim with 10 delicious, full-sized bars (including the beloved dairy milk caramel bar). Plus, they're shipped from the UK so their taste buds will feel like they're riding the tube past Big Ben with every bite.
19. A multipurpose glass kitchen board that adds a ton of style, but does *not* take up a lot of space. This functions as a trivet for hot pots and plates, makes for the ideal cutting board, and is the perfect way to display fruits, meats, and cheeses. Talk about a gouda gift, eh?
20. A 12-pack canister of blooming tea so they can have caffeine and an Insta-worthy show every morrow. Each flower can be reused up to three times for up to 20 cups of tea, which means they'll get a *whole* lotta pretty tea from just this one gift.
21. A fantastically chunky ribbed cardigan that they're going to go ahead and assume has some sort of relationship with Taylor Swift. I mean, 10/10 this would be the muse behind a hit single.
22. A calligraphy guide book for anyone looking to improve their penmanship and eventually create their own Etsy shop. These easy-to-follow instructions will turn their doodles and scribbles into a work of legible art. Da Vinci? We (we in this context = me and my eyebrows) don't know him.
23. An electric S'mores maker to bring the great outdoors into the comfort of their own home. This unit comes equipped with two stainless-steel roasting forks and will get them a perfectly toasted marshmallow every single time.
24. A Joseph Joseph kitchen tool set complete with a magnetic stand for easy, convenient storage and the following five tools: a slotted spatula, spaghetti server, slotted spoon, solid spoon, and a ladle. Phew. Prepare for a million thank yous if they have a teeny kitchen but love to cook.
25. A fitted turtleneck sweater designed with the phrase ~wardrobe staple~ in mind. They'll be able to pair this top with some booties, high-waisted denim, and a red lip for an immediately chic look — talk about the perfect no-frills gift.
26. A durable and nonstick brownie pan that adds delicious, chewy corners to every brownie they bake for a dessert that has *just* the right amount of crispness. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to a) order this for a friend and b) order this for myself.
27. A Truff hot sauce, because they thought pizza was already perfect — but they're wrong. This blend of white truffle, ripe chilli pepper, and organic agave nectar adds extra flavor to anything, from pizza to their morning breakfast sandwich. (It's even loved by Queen Oprah herself and was on her list of favorite things this year.)
28. A marble organizer to make hand-me-down utensils and old school supplies look luxe. For everything from kitchens to home offices, this functional piece is the perfect way for them to ~dress up~ their space.
29. BuzzFeed's Goodful stainless-steel straws for a more eco-friendly approach to sipping their iced coffee. This set comes equipped with two collapsible straws, a cleaning brush, and a carrying pouch — plus, both straws are adjustable in size and can accommodate different cups.
30. A copy of Quackery: A Brief History of the Worst Ways to Cure Everything, a fantastical (and morbidly funny) glimpse into the history of medicine.
31. A Dash panini press for whipping up everything from a solid grilled cheese to a fancy omelet. If they have limited space but prefer something a little more ~gourmet~ than a PB&J with the crusts cut off, this kitchen gadget is the epitome of small but mighty.
32. A personalized pillowcase for ye old sap who loves a cheesy, thoughtful gift. Customized this with a personal message (including a ~to and from~ section), send it to your long-distance significant other, and expect a Nicholas Sparks novel to be written in your honor.
33. Music-inspired playing cards that truly ~rock~ and roll. With over 52 cards including the likes of Jimi Hendrix, Prince, and Nina Simone, these can cure boredom blues in a jiffy and are the perfect present for any music lover.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.