1. Aerie designs cozy, comfy bras and bralettes you won't want to rip off as soon as you get home.
2. True&Co gets rid of dressing room hassles by having customers take a fit quiz. Goodbye, all wrong-bra woes.
3. NYC-based Uye Surana creates unique, handmade lingerie for every body. They even offer custom sizing!
4. UK-based Bravissimo was developed to sell pretty, non-Grandma bras that actually support larger boob sizes.
5. Chantelle Lingerie started in 1876 (!!) and created the first two-way stretchable fabric that revolutionized corsets.
6. ThirdLove realizes that 50% of women have in-between cup measurements. Their solution? To offer half sizes.
7. La Senza carries an assortment of reasonably-priced lingerie. The best part? Sales are frequent and the discounts are deep.
8. & Other Stories uses lots of lace and vibrant colors that are just downright drool-worthy.
9. Ashley Stewart designs lingerie that helps inspire women to be confident in their curves.
10. Nordstrom carries 97 (!!!) different bra brands to ensure you find your boob-holding soulmate. Hello, endless options.
11. Journelle designs beautiful lingerie to add a touch of luxury to everyday life.
Journelle is inspired by the old French word, "journellement," which means "daily." The idea behind Journelle is to create beautiful, functional lingerie that could be worn any day of the week.
Pricing: Bras and bralettes range from $14.40-$406.
What they carry: Sizes 43AA-34J.
Shipping: Free shipping on orders of $75+.