We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community a very important question: what is the *best* candy from your country? Here are their delicious recommendations.
Pssst, don't see your country represented below? Drop your submission in the comments section!
Also, I would like you to know that my mouth was literally salivating the entire time I put this together.
1. Meiji Kinoko no Yama (chocolate mushrooms with biscuit stems) and Everyburger (burger-shaped cookies with white chocolate "cheese" and a chocolate patty) from Japan.
2. Shokolad Para Pitzputzim, a milk chocolate bar filled with popping candy from Israel.
3. Guayabitas, chocolates filled with guava jelly and happiness from Costa Rica.
4. Caramello koalas, tiny little chocolates stuffed with caramel that look like (you guessed it!) koalas from Australia.
5. Marabou Mjolkchoklad, a milk chocolate bar that is basically heaven on earth from Sweden.
6. Ptasie Mleczko, a pillowy chocolate-covered marshmallow from Poland.
7. Coffee Crisp, a milk chocolate bar consisting of vanilla wafers and a coffee-flavored soft candy from Canada.
8. Saft Goldbären, plump gummy bears that are filled with fruit juice from Germany.
9. Nestle Damak, a fine chocolate bar filled with premium pistachios from Turkey.
10. Indy Dedos, a spicy and sour tamarind candy from Mexico.
11. Fazer's Marianne, mint candies filled with chocolate or toffee from Finland.
12. Pascal Pineapple Lumps, pineapple candy covered in chocolate from New Zealand.
14. Turkish Pepper Salmiakki, a salty dark-colored licorice originally from Denmark.
15. Dorina Riža, a milk chocolate bar with puffed rice (it provides the perfect amount of crunch!) from Croatia.
16. Strawberry Kiss Yupi, amazing gummy candies you'll eat by the pound from Indonesia.
17. Regina, a delicious melt-in-your-mouth chocolate brand from Portugal.
18. Mozart Kugeln, pistachio marzipan and nougat covered in dark chocolate from Austria.
19. Kinder Bueno, a chocolate-covered wafer with delicious hazelnut cream from Italy.
20. ION, a milk chocolate bar filled with almond goodness from Greece.
21. King ChocNut, a delicious peanut treat that crumbles in your hands (but melts in your mouth) from the Philippines.
22. Rom, a bar filled with a rum-flavored filling from Romania.
23. ´Côte d’Or', a chocolate brand with flavors such as caramelized pecans and cranberries from Belgium.
24. Freia Melkesjokolade, a milk chocolate bar of wonder from Norway.
25. Kinder Schoko-Bons, tiny chocolate eggs with hazelnut filling from France.
26. Peppermint Crisp, a chocolate bar filled with refreshing mint-flavored toffee from South Africa.
27. Stroopwafels, waffle-like wafers glued together by a delicious syrup-like caramel filling from the Netherlands.
28. Kalev, a brand that often uses rum-based liquors in their products from Estonia.
29. Chocolatina Jet, a yummy milk chocolate that you'll want to buy in bulk from Colombia.
30. Mishka, a candy bar with almonds and pralines stuffed between layered wafers from Russia.
31. Kägi Fret, chocolate-covered wafers that come with amazing fillings (Matcha! Cappuccino! Dark orange!) from Switzerland.
32. Sport Szelet, dark chocolate layers filled with light cocoa filling and a touch of rum from Hungary.
33. Paçoca, a peanut treat with a brittle-like consistency from Brazil.
34. Super 8, the perfect combination of chocolate, wafer, and bliss from Chile.
35. Palitos de la Selva, chewy "jungle sticks" made with vanilla and strawberry flavoring from Argentina.
And finally, what about the United States? *initiate drumroll*
Augustus Gloop, are you on any online dating platforms? Because it's entirely possible that you're my soulmate.
Whatcha think of these suggestions, BuzzFeeders? Love 'em? Hate 'em? Ah, the beauty of opinions. So subjective!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.