36 Ridiculously Delicious Candies From All Over The World
Candy: the magical creation that transcends all language barriers. The products in this post were updated in October 2017.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community a very important question: what is the *best* candy from your country? Here are their delicious recommendations.
Pssst, don't see your country represented below? Drop your submission in the comments section!
Also, I would like you to know that my mouth was literally salivating the entire time I put this together.
4. Caramello koalas, tiny little chocolates stuffed with caramel that look like (you guessed it!) koalas from Australia.
7. Coffee Crisp, a milk chocolate bar consisting of vanilla wafers and a coffee-flavored soft candy from Canada.
15. Dorina Riža, a milk chocolate bar with puffed rice (it provides the perfect amount of crunch!) from Croatia.
21. King ChocNut, a delicious peanut treat that crumbles in your hands (but melts in your mouth) from the Philippines.
23. ´Côte d’Or', a chocolate brand with flavors such as caramelized pecans and cranberries from Belgium.
26. Peppermint Crisp, a chocolate bar filled with refreshing mint-flavored toffee from South Africa.
27. Stroopwafels, waffle-like wafers glued together by a delicious syrup-like caramel filling from the Netherlands.
31. Kägi Fret, chocolate-covered wafers that come with amazing fillings (Matcha! Cappuccino! Dark orange!) from Switzerland.
32. Sport Szelet, dark chocolate layers filled with light cocoa filling and a touch of rum from Hungary.
35. Palitos de la Selva, chewy "jungle sticks" made with vanilla and strawberry flavoring from Argentina.
And finally, what about the United States? *initiate drumroll*
Augustus Gloop, are you on any online dating platforms? Because it's entirely possible that you're my soulmate.
Whatcha think of these suggestions, BuzzFeeders? Love 'em? Hate 'em? Ah, the beauty of opinions. So subjective!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.