40 Low-Maintenance Items That'll Have You Looking Stylish In Seconds
We're to help if you've overslept. Again.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A lantern sleeve mini voted most likely to be worn by royalty because yes, absolutely, a Disney Princess would wear the below if their kingdoms were real and thriving in 2021.
2. A high-waisted pleated skirt guaranteed to make you feel ~trendier than thou~ strutting to your corner deli. Available in neutral and vibrant hues alike, throw on any simple top to make it look as if you didn't snooze through your alarm this morning.
3. A two-piece yoga set you'll wear with alarming frequency. Think: every. single. day. This leggings and sports bra combo provides light compression and looks casual chic à la the matchy-match design.
4. A denim jacket that goes with the following in your wardrobe: everything. This tried-and-true staple even has a slightly oversized silhouette to give it that extra "I'm trendy" flair.
5. A sleeveless T-shirt dress to replace the leggings you've been wearing since, oh, last October. This equally comfortable option won't retain humidity and allows your limbs to feel some breeze.
6. A ruffled flounce swimsuit I fully intend on wearing as a normal don't-get-this-wet blouse. Throw on some high-waisted denim and ding ding ding, you've got a quick outfit winner for your next boardwalk stroll.
7. A racerback tank that has most likely been blessed by a fairy godmother, because this takes your basic cami and goes *poof*. An instantly chic upgrade is yours for the taking due this high-neck silhouette.
8. A bodycon mini with a strappy back with two massive perks: not only does it look like a guaranteed 400,000 followers on Instagram (you blogger you), but the adjustable ties allow you to customize your perfect fit. No trip to the seamstress required.
9. An extra large claw clip for days in which the word "shampoo" is not in your vocabulary. Grab your greasy mane, gather into a French twist, and fasten it with the likes of the below. Bonus points for choosing a lemon hue that'll pop against any 'fit.
10. A chic V-neck romper that'll have you thinking hark the herald because angels do sing — the front is self tying and adjustable, ergo you can tailor this for a customized fit.
11. A cross-body bag because it's time to finally retire that $12 purse you bought in your college years and somehow still wear. There's lipstick stains in the inner pocket. The strap is starting to unravel at the seams. It had a good run, but it's time to move on — and with this, no one will know you're carrying used gum wrappers and old receipts.
12. Plaid knit leggings for a look that one-ups your favorite black yoga bottoms (but is still significantly more comfortable than any of the denim residing in your Ikea drawers).
13. A flared drawstring skirt you can pair with a white tee (we highly rec. the TikTok method of cropping seen below) and et voila, that fashion blog shall be calling.
14. An off-shoulder maxi dress designed with the phrase wardrobe staple, the kind of number you can wear to weddings and birthday dinners *or* for a stroll along a beach boardwalk.
15. A ruffled scrunchie dubbed the ~Queen Elizabeth I~ due to its regal design. This two-in-one doubles as a wrist accessory *and* is the perfect way to zhuzh up a sloppy updo.
16. A halter neck polka dot dress serving major "Blair Waldorf attends a wedding" vibes. All we'll have to do is conjure up a penthouse apartment and a partnership with Chuck Bass to make the identity official.
17. A boyfriend blazer in a stunning spring-ready ivory hue — and I hope my math is right here, but this blazer + literally a pajama shirt = a chic look that takes two seconds to conjure up.
18. An off-shoulder blouse featuring a wrap waist and voluminous sleeves for THE party top of your dreams — purchase this now now with the mindset that you'll be wearing it to every singly semi-fancy occasion henceforth.
19. A spaghetti strap bodycon that makes the word ~swanky~ come to mind. Essentially, an addition like this to your summer wardrobe has the same energy as popping champagne or munching on caviar.
20. A bikini set you may want to purchase for the ruffled V-neck top alone, because all the maxi skirts you purchased on clearance last November? Yeah. Consider this their perfect matching top — one that also happens to be water-resistant.
21. Double-knit fabric pants that are cleverly crafted to feel like sweatpants. In reality, their tapered leg *and* wrinkle-resistant fabric make 'em more professional than the black slacks you purchased for that internship interview back in 2001. You know the ones I'm talking about.
22. An off-shoulder maxi that had me humming the intro of The Lovin' Spoonful's "Do You Believe In Magic?" as soon as I laid my peepers on it. That smocking! The mid-thigh slit! I officially believe in the existence of sorcery.
23. A seamless set featuring a ribbed knit material best described as divine. Reviewers swear that the high-waisted leggings are squat-proof but "don't feel suffocating," which I'm pretty sure is allllll the proof we need that sorcery exists.
24. Twist hoop earrings with an air of "I actually tried this morning" due to their dainty, versatile design. Reach for these every morning with confidence knowing they'll enhance any quick ensemble.
25. A cutout maxi I fully intend on wearing whilst padding around my 400-square foot living room, a sneaky way to trick my mind into thinking I'm yachting in the Mediterranean instead of....working from my couch.
26. A ribbed double-V tank top best described by one word: magic. A cult-favorite ~Sculpt Knit~ fabric provides light compression and scoffs in the face of white tee's past, providing a dressy upgrade to the basic wardrobe staple — one that can still be paired with truly anything in your closet.
27. High-waisted shorts designed with an elastic waist that means ::les gasp:: you'll actually be able to exhale without feeling cold metal dig into your belly button. These comfy hunks of denim mold to your curves perfectly for a glove-like fit.
28. A tie-back bandana top perfect for wearing as-is for brunch — but le fun doesn't stop there, because you can also swish this into a headband, hair tie, and accessory for the drab black crossbody you should have retired eons ago.
29. A midi skirt voted most likely to be worn by royalty. A delicious gold satin fabric coupled with a mid-thigh slit? I'm salivating. This is basically champagne and caviar converted into clothing form.
30. Square toe ankle booties that take any outfit from drab to fab in a millisecond. It's time to chuck out the uncomfortable stilettos of "I'm dressing up" outfits past and replace them with a far more comfortable option; and one that never requires a fresh pedicure.
31. A swanky spaghetti strap cami likely the muse behind Rihanna crooning ~where have you been all my life~. If you've thrown your entire wardrobe onto the ground in pursuit of a decent top, this bb is here to save the day because at long last — a perfectly versatile dressy top is now yours.
32. A calf-length A-line dress so lovely, I actually gasped aloud and stopped scrolling. I do not pretend to understand the meaning of / live my life to the "cottagecore" aesthetic but, oh my word, this has me contemplating a life filled with forest animals and hand-picked berries.
33. A cutout back maxi described by one reviewer as "literally perfect" which means that hello and bonjour, I am absolutely adding this to my cart. I, too, would like literal perfection in my wardrobe.
34. A ruffle hem romper capable of making you swoon every time you pass a mirror. Ideal for casual and fancy affairs alike, this is bound to become your new favorite warm weather piece.
35. High-waisted palazzo trousers for a wardrobe staple that's great for team meetings, happy hours, and pretty much everything else in between. Now repeat after me: chic.
36. Heeled sandals in a stunning statement blue that take any outfit from "grocery store run" to "catwalk chic" in an instant. Simply swap in your white sneaks for the below — and then ready your mind for a barrage of compliments.
37. Vibrant skinny jeans voted most likely to star in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. These stretchy hunks of denim are praised by 5,000+ reviewers for comfort, versatility, and glove-like fit — plus, these are *truly* high-waisted. None of that fake "high rise" nonsense where you feel like your underwear is constantly on the brink of being exposed.
38. A one shoulder bra tank made from recycled fabric that feels like a second skin and offers sculpted support. TL;DR: It's suitable for lifting weights and a session on the treadmill, but pair it with jeans and heeled sandals? Abracadraba. It's a going out top.
39. Baggy overalls (with pockets!) for anyone who detests having to scrounge up a matching top and bottom, plus wants to look peak Instagram-worthy in their loungewear — all you'll have to do is slip this on over a bralette *or* a sleeved tee.
40. A ruffled V-neck mini you'll find yourself gravitating toward for any occasion. It all lies in the power of shoe choice: Pair this with heels for tasting course dinners in which you leave starving, and sneakers for that ~aesthetic~ coffee shop you found on Instagram.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.