We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An ómbre t-shirt dress inspired by the most popular hairstyles on my Pinterest home feed.
2. A woven dress that basically screams, "I am the clothing equivalent of spring. Wear me now."
4. A casual wrap dress designed for anyone who wants to wear the longer version of a t-shirt. This is it, people.
5. A floral dress with a cold shoulder design, but do not fret: your shoulders will NOT be cold because WINTER IS GONE.
6. A stretchy mini dress that'll add a little fit and ~flare~ to your wardrobe.
7. A maxi dress with ruffle detailing designed to make your body feel like it's floating in a sea of lavender.
8. A smocked midi dress that you shouldn't actually use as an art smock. But do with it what you please, I guess.
9. A racerback maxi dress with pockets. POCKETS, I tell ya!
10. A flueted hem number designed to make your curves ~pop~ even more than the ~poppy~ flowers on this dress.
11. A midi dress known to cause trouble. It's completely changed the "when life gives you lemons" rhetoric, for example.
12. An off-the-shoulder dress that'll have all your admirers singing "Lady in Red" while out at karaoke.
13. A dress in a denim color to honor the jeans that have kept your legs warm for the past few months.
14. A stretchy tank dress for your inner boho babe. Swoon.
15. An ultra-soft t-shirt dress known to say things like "tubular." Hangs out with Crush and Squirt from Finding Nemo.
16. A wine and rose lace dress that'll make you say, "nope, you cannot borrow this, and how dare you for asking."
17. A basic swing dress you'll wear all the time. Fair warning: you'll want it in every color available.
18. A maxi dress with gorgeous, vibrant colors guaranteed to make you stand out.
19. A seersucker maxi dress that'll make you want to twirl around in circles. So elegant! So delicate!
20. A dress with a ruffled hem that you could dress up or down. Hooray!
21. A gorgeous flutter sleeve dress that you'll want to wear everyday. Do not forget to accessorize with a tiara.
22. A ribbed mauve dress for the shoulder that doesn't mind being a little exposed. Life is short, take some risks.
23. A tie-dye swing dress with a geo pattern designed by Geodude himself.*
24. A hi-low maxi dress made from an airy fabric that's perfect for those why-is-it-so-hot-it's-only-spring days.
25. A pleated dress with scallop details that is too adorable. This is what people mean when they say something is "darling."
26. A lemon-colored dress in the running to replace the red one Lilo always wears. She's outgrown it, you know?*
27. A classic cocktail dress that's perfect for any occasion. Wear it to a picnic party! Wear it to a fancy schmancy shindig!
28. A crochet dress because feeling the wind in your hair is great, but feeling the breeze on your back is better.
29. A maxi dress with gorgeous crochet detailing around the waist. Excuse me, I'm not drooling on purpose.
30. A full skirt dress that deems it acceptable to pop your collar. Let's go back to those Lacoste days, people!
31. A bodycon dress designed for people who don't mind attention. Everyone will be asking where your outfit is from.
32. A skater dress perfect for long, romantic walks on the beach, in which you daydream about summer and swimming...
33. A button-up dress available in a bunch of different patterns. Your wallet will hate it. You cannot buy them all.
"But...yes, I can..." —me sticking it to the man, AKA my wallet.
Get it from Amazon for $26.99+ (available in 24 different patterns and sizes XS-XXL).