44 Splurge-Worthy Beauty And Style Products That Are Worth Your Coin
If the leggings you're currently wearing are see-through... it's time for change.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An Aesthetica contouring kit here to take your hand and lead you into the path of chiseled cheekbones. This vegan, cruelty-free, and hypoallergenic palette includes a handy how-to guide (pictures and charts included!) to help this makeup technique seem 10000000x less intimidating to those of us who don't run a beauty vlog.
2. A pink clay Sand & Sky pore-refining mask to hit the reset button on grease and blemishes (this includes both scarring and all those painful, emerging zits) with an impressive blend of Australian botanicals. ✨ Smoother, brighter skin ✨ is at your fingertips — just apply a face mask two or three times a week.
3. Alo lounge leggings that are everything a WFH bottom *should* be: high-rise, moisture-wicking, supportive, and I-cant-believe-it's-not-butter soft. Heaven is a place on earth in which your leggings aren't see through (and these are it).
4. Lanolips strawberry ointment you can apply before bed and voilà! You'll wake up to a nourished pout that has effectively bid adieu to flakes. That drying matte lipstick formula will basically glide on like butter.
6. A Caudalie grape water mist extracted from Bordeaux grapes, so consider this the expensive bottle of ~vino~ for the happy hour that is your nighttime skincare routine. A finishing spritz of this = a post-cleansing toner, a boost of hydration, reduced redness, and soothed rosacea.
7. A pair of Madewell curvy jeans specifically designed for hourglass figures sick and tired of having to wear a belt. Each pair is thoughtfully crafted with a longer rise, slightly more narrow waist, and a hint of extra room at the hip and thighs to highlight your assets — no more gaping waistbands or having to go up a size to get the perfect fit for your legs and booty.
8. Heeled chelsea boots designed with the phrase ~wardrobe staple~ in mind. These handcrafted beauties are perfection in every way: they're comfortable, match with any outfit for any season, and are crafted with water-resistant leather.
9. A faux leather bucket bag that you'll be able to cart from work to drinks and everything in between. Is the below a fancy designer brand? No! But the quality and style are so top-notch that they'll simply assume it is.
10. Midi hoops crafted with gold vermeil (sterling silver layered with18-karat gold) that comes with a two-year warranty. Folks, say hello to the *only* accessory you'll want on your earlobes ever again.
11. A Korres probiotic mask here to tackle redness with a vengeance. Quality ingredients like Greek yogurt, lactic acid, and a microbiome re-balancing technology help nourish your skin's natural protective layer (the kind ruined by stress and greasy food) and improve overall texture.
12. A pocket blazer so practical, you'll wonder how you ever existed without it. Throw this on over a pajama tee pre-Zoom call and your colleagues will genuinely believe you tried this morning. Snooze? Never heard of it!
13. Adidas lace-up sneakers dubbed the ~Cloudfoam Pure~ because of how downright comfortable they are. Not only do these look fantastic (man I love athleisure), but they genuinely make you feel as if you're walking on a cloud.
14. A denim jumpsuit for anyone who despises having to choose both a top and bottom *and* doesn't like dresses. Presenting the perfect, versatile one-and-done solution that can be fancied up with heels or paired with white sneakers.
15. An Oribe texturizing spray considered a holy grail amongst the ~thin hair~ community. It's all very simple: Spray this on dry hair for an immediate root lift — and buildable, nongreasy volume will be delivered with just a few spritzes.
16. High-waisted leggings, aka the new bread and butter of your WFH wardrobe. These splurge-worthy bottoms are constructed with a slip-free waistband that actually stays in place, plus they're moisture-wicking to boot. Perfection? It exists.
17. A beautifully-constructed Daniel Wellington watch with the uncanny ability to turn a wrinkled white tee and ripped denim ensemble into one worthy of a post on the 'gram. This is the kind of splurge-worthy accessory that would be passed down through family members for generations to come.
18. The Balm water-resistant mascara with a clump-free, lengthening formula here to upgrade your lash game. One coat gives you the whole "your lashes but better" look, but two coats? Everyone will just assume you're wearing falsies. It's that good.
19. Tortoise with polished gold prescription glasses that are truly fantastic for daily wear. This timeless design won't clash with any 'fit in your closet: in fact, it'll just make you feel more polished. These rank at a 20/20 for practicality and style.
20. A sheath dress available in two solid colors: bright rose for warmer months, and black for, well, every single day of the year. Regardless of the hue you choose, rest assured that this stretch crepe number is *perfect* for just about any occasion.
21. A bareMinerals tinted moisturizer that requires the max amount of effort you're willing to put into your beauty routine, which is exactly zero. Nix shadows and unevenness by way of this light, creamy formula that slathers on like a moisturizer and provides coverage comparable to that of a lightweight foundation.
22. A John Frieda hot air brush, because an average straightener usually takes ALL the volume out of your roots (cc: pin-straight styles reminiscent of Jersey Shore days). This easy-to-use tool will give you a salon-quality blowout that is shockingly easy to achieve.
23. A relaxed-fit denim jacket made from the touch, the feel, the fabric of our lives — 100% cotton. If you take a page from the JoBros book and travel to the Year 3000, you'll see that people are still sporting this classic.
24. A Marc Jacobs shoulder bag best characterized by the following emoji: 😍. This leather accessory is the epitome of a chic wardrobe essential — it makes toting around your phone and wallet feel like the ultimate luxury, plus has a timeless design that won't go out of style.
25. A Celeb Luxury color depositing shampoo for anyone who would like to turn their ~Pinterest pastel~ dreams into reality (no expensive or time-consuming trips to the salon required). This actively hits the refresh button on color-treated hair that fades after just one wash, sparing you the heartbreak of feeling like you just wasted a ton of money for no reason. You just dyed it light blue! It shouldn't be bleach blond after 1.5 days!
26. A button cuff turtleneck sweater perfect for layering under blazers and cardigans (hello fall weather, oh how I've missed you), but it can just as easily be worn on its lonesome.
27. Veja leather sneakers because it's about time you replace the dirty white kicks you've been sporting since 2011. You've scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed, but they are permanently gross now. They've had a long life. Bid them adieu and welcome these sustainable-crafter shoes into your life, instead.
28. A Goddess full coverage bra that is so comfortable, about 2,000 purchasers felt compelled to write a 🌟 glowing 🌟 review. This perfect basic's got stretchy straps, paneled sides for ultimate support, *and* is available in a ton of vibrant colors.
29. A breathtaking goddess coin necklace modeled after several badass women (both mythical and real) throughout history: Good luck choosing between options like Harriet Tubman, Frida Kahlo, Medusa, Cleopatra, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and more.
30. A Levi's motorcycle jacket available in 22 different colors and finishes, from charcoal suede to green croc-inspired faux leather. Rest assured that you can't go wrong with any of the available options. They're all fantastic.
31. Lightweight Brooks running sneakers available in narrow, regular, and wide widths (hallelujah), plus 27 colors. Couple that with ultimate comfort and extreme durability? Ding ding ding, you've got yourself a workout shoe winner.
32. A Drybar blow-dryer here to cut drying time by up to 20%, which is something worthy of applause. Plus, ionic technology seals in shine and prevents frizz, a nine-foot chord makes this a dream for bathrooms with limited outlets, and the dryer itself is lightweight!
33. A Briogeo micro-exfoliating shampoo to replace product build-up and dry flakes with a moisturized, soothed scalp. If you've been trying to grow out your mid-length 'do for, oh, forever, then this is a must-try; it's actually packed with panthenol (a #fancy vitamin) to strengthen your hair at the root.
34. Wool sneakers so incredibly soft and cozy, you'll feel like you're walking on the FLUFFIEST cloud imaginable. These shoes also have a padded insole, a super lightweight sole, and the laces? They're made from 100% recyclable material.
35. A Grande Cosmetics enhancing serum that promotes thicker, longer lashes for anyone ready to throw out their mascara. This cruelty-free and ophthalmologist-tested formula contains vitamins, antioxidants, and amino acids to help repair thinning and brittle lashes.
36. A lightweight button-up made from 100% cotton that is truly the ~crème de la crème~ of basic blouses. It's designed with a looser, longer fit at the bottom that can be easily adjusted with the tie of a knot.
37. Dr. Martens combat boots capable of making you feel like a total guitar-playing, rule-breaking badass every time you slip 'em on. Plus, these quality things genuinely last forever.
38. A Milk clay mask that, in addition to calming, moisturizing, and balancing the oil on your complexion, is a summer breeze when it comes to application: simply remove the cap, swipe on some goodness, and rinse off after 10 minutes. No product wasted or smeared all over your hands.
39. Tried-and-true Hunter rain boots guaranteed to have you begging for rain *just* as an excuse to wear these babies. If you're looking for something puddle-proof that won't leave your socks drenched in water by the time your commute is done, presenting IT. IT = the perfect shoe.
40. A Laura Mercier foundation with blendable, medium-to-full coverage that creates a flawless complexion *without* making your face feel like it's drowning in product. This matte formula has a staying power of 15 hours, contains fine powders to help you ditch your greasy T-zone, and is completely transfer-resistant. Pinch me.
41. An unlined minimizer bra you'll find yourself reaching for over and over again. It has a minimizing effect of up to two inches, plus you're guaranteed the perfect fit — in addition to cups B–I and band sizes 32–48, you can even opt for half-cup sizes.
42. A beautyblender sponge to condense your many brushes into just one product. This squishy BB can be used for everything from concealer to setting powder when damp, all while providing a natural finish that is (*IMPORTANT*) not blotchy. It truly blends everything to perfection so that you don't have spots of cake-y, oompa loompa orange scatted across your cheekbones.
43. Hoka One One sneakers lauded by reviewers for their supreme comfort, support, and stability. These lace-ups are a solid choice when it comes to everything from running laps to running errands — seriously, the world is your oyster with these shoes.
44. A cruelty- and fragrance-free One Love Organics balm consisting of plant-based, cold-pressed extracts (think coconut oil, mango butter, jojoba, and chia) that can be used as a makeup remover, brow tamer, moisturizer, leave-on mask, and leave-in conditioner. For a skincare routine that feels eerily similar to a facial, you'll want to try out this splurge-worthy blend ASAP.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.