We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A blue sofa that especially enjoys singing "Blue (Da Ba Dee)" at karaoke.
2. A sleeper sofa for anyone who never wants to make their bed again. Why? This is way more comfortable.
3. A loveseat that'll make you grab your softest blanket, your favorite book, and a steaming cup of coffee.
4. A powder blue sette designed for tea parties. Tea parties of one, to be specific.
5. A modern sofa that settles the debate once and for all: it is easy being green. A green loveseat, that is.
6. A convertible sofa for anyone who would like to have a guest room, but won't have one in the foreseeable future.
7. A fabric futon that won't condemn you for long Netflix binges. In fact, it embraces them.
8. A vintage-inspired loveseat for anyone who enjoys a good "Boho chic" Pinterest board.
9. A waverunner sofa that is basically a larger version of a beanbag chair. My inner child needs this.
10. A rolled arm sofa for any fan of Daft Punk's hit song, "We're Up All Night To Get Cozy."
11. A rolled arm chaise that makes the word "regal" immediately come to mind.
12. A velvet loveseat stolen from Buckingham Palace. Shh, don't tell.
13. A mid-century loveseat that won't take a century to assemble. Bless.
14. A tufted sofa perfect for laziness: the kind masked by Instagram strolling and online shopping.
15. A modern sofa for anyone who enjoys love, laughter, and colorful funfetti sprinkles. Obviously.
16. A sleeper sofa that will add a pop of color to any drab room.
17. A leather sofa designed with clumsy people in mind...AKA if you spill something, it won't be the end of the world.
18. A studded sofa that is beauty, it is grace, it is Miss Perfect-For-My-Tiny-Place.
19. A loveseat with big, warm, open arms that will comfort you after a long day at work/pretending to be social.
20. A faux leather sofa that looks way more expensive than it is.
21. And finally, a fainting sofa that will always catch you when you fall.*
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.