38 Products You'll Probably End Up Using For The Rest Of Summer
Clinical strength anti-perspirant. Truly nothing like it on a hot summer day.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Takeya cold brew maker so you can drink your favorite caffeinated beverage whenever you please without the $5+ charge (NYC coffee = so damn expensive). This is cleverly designed with an airtight lid and stainless-steel filter to keep coffee fresh for up to two weeks.
2. Sanuk flip flops with a cushioning that mimics yoga mat material, aka these babies are really 👏 darn 👏 comfy 👏. Plus, reviewers swear that they last forever — even with constant wear.
3. A retro-inspired halter one-piece so fabulous, it's inspired 4,000 glowing reviews. World, say hello to a swimsuit worthy of its own Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants spinoff. This thing is truly loved by everyone.
4. A Coleman pressure-activated mat that stays up to 10° cooler than room temperature. This prevents your pup from feeling overheated (cue panting), keeps 'em extra comfy on hot summer days, and can even be used outdoors.
5. A bikini top available in a gorgeous magenta floral hue. Summer 2020 = the summer in which we deviate from the sea of blacks, whites, and grays that is our drab wardrobe.
6. A stainless-steel slicer so that you can cut up your 🍉 favorite fruit 🍉 without googling "how to properly cut a watermelon." This one tool cuts up perfectly symmetrical watermelon cubes every use, saving you tons of time and several tears shed.
7. A pajama set here to nudge your high school gym shorts and old soccer team T-shirt into retirement. You hated soccer. You sat on the bench. Sweaty sleepers, this cool-to-the-touch bamboo fabric is divine.
8. Outdoor string lights that can zhuzh up any setting and make it romantic. Simply throw this on above your gross outdoor seating area and you've got yourself a patio worthy of Instagram posts and Pinterest saves. Joanna Gaines, I hear you're hiring?
9. A bottle of Davines hair mist as necessary for your beach bag as your beach towel. Apply this conditioning milk throughout the day to protect your 'do from UV-A and UV-B exposure (aka, no more dry and brittle hair).
10. A cool-to-the-touch comforter that deserves a standing ovation from hot sleepers. Temp-regulating technology and a 100% eucalyptus shell means you *won't* wake up drenched in sweat, plus you can wave those 3 a.m. "If I have one leg outside of the comforter...." thoughts goodbye. No more overheating.
11. A Vanicream clinical strength anti-perspirant free of dyes, parabens, and formaldehyde. For anyone with sweaty pits *and* sensitive skin, this stuff is proof that magic exists.
12. A Novogratz door mat here to brighten up any summer day. Whether the weather is bad or you're working from home and ergo barely see the sun, this dose of ROY G. BIV will always put a smile on your face.
13. A tank maxi dress that is, without a doubt, the perfect basic piece of summer clothing. Get ready to wear this lovely piece of jersey knit all 👏 the 👏 damn 👏 time 👏.
14. Cirepil hard wax for skin smoother than that of a baby seal — reviewers claim this is actually less painful than other soft waxes on the market. Just prep your skin with a bit of oil, apply the wax, wait for it to dry, and quickly pull it off like a bandage. Huzzah! Each hair will have been taken out from the root.
15. An off-shoulder chiffon romper that has all the polish of a dress but is thankfully *much* more comfortable when it comes to sudden gusts of wind. Interesting that Marilyn Monroe made it look so elegant.
16. A collapsible straw lid compatible with most water bottles — and yes, my VSCO darlings, this includes our beloved HydroFlask. No more missing your mouth and spilling H20 all over your shirt (I can't be the only one).
17. Walnut tortoise sunglasses designed with scratch-resistant, UV-blocking lenses. Added perk? You can even customize these beauties and add in your prescription.
18. Jumbo silicone ice molds that guarantee a better summer cocktails-at-home experience. Fancy looks aside, these perfectly shaped chunks of ice take forever to melt — aka, so long diluted negronis and hello beverages that look like something out of a mixologist's handbook.
19. A universal umbrella so you can work outside sans glare. This one is designed with UPF 50+ protection and a universal clamp, meaning it can easily latch on to a patio chair.
20. A Remington wand capable of doing the Impossible (yes, Impossible with a capital "I"). This miracle tool allows even the finest, straightest of manes to hold voluminous beach waves: Just wrap your hair around the barrel, wait a few seconds, and you're done. Minimal effort required. Several tears shed.
21. Handwoven leather sandals just as comfortable as your dollar store flip flops, but significantly more polished. These splurge-worthy shoes can be worn with anything (shorts! dresses! pajama pants!) and don't require a pedicure, to boot.
22. A sheer kimono you can drape on over a bathing suit or wear as a lightweight cardigan. Your wardrobe (and all the outfit possibilities that lie ahead) will know no bounds.
23. A Mario Badescu facial spray infused with green tea, cucumber, and peppermint essential oil that can perk up even the most tired skin (goodbye, dullness). This formula is also super cooling, making it the perfect treat for a hot day.
24. A V-neck maxi dress for an easy, breezy, ~doesn't require pants~ outfit you'll want to slip on for and and every occasion. This is comfy enough to lounge in, stylish enough to picnic in. Cue Hannah Montana because 'tis the best of both worlds.
25. A BPA-free Nalgene water bottle with a screw-top lid, dishwasher-safe plastic, and etched-in measurements that let you keep track of exactly how much water you've sipped. This acts as a subtle reminder to stay hydrated, folks.
26. A Sun Bum leave-in spray that enlists the hydrating benefits of coconut and sunflower seed oil to give hair what it needs this right this second: MOISTURE. Not only will this counteract the drying effects of sun and chlorine, but it even works as a lightweight de-tangler to help your brush glide right through each thin strand.
27. A machine-washable mat towel, because nothing says "I'm never doing yoga again" quite like your sweaty hands sliding down your sweaty mat to ruin what little stability you have in downward dog. If you know, you know. Summer heat makes it worse.
28. A pool float modeled after your very real favorite animal. Ideal situation: Lounging in the sunshine, drink in one hand, tanning oil in the other. Someone please get me out of this home office.
29. An adjustable elastic band you'll regret not having purchased sooner. No more carrying your iPhone like a weight whilst taking a warm weather jog — simply put your Spotify on shuffle and rest assured that your fragile device will remain both safe and out of your way.
30. A Huffy cruiser bike ready for a Pinterest photo op. Aesthetics aside, this comes equipped with a basket *and* provides the perfect motivation to momentarily leave the bliss that is your AC for the great outdoors.
32. A HyperChiller so you can live your best iced coffee life without having to leave the house. This takes a cup of fresh hot coffee and chills it by 130 degrees in less than 60 seconds, all without diluting the flavor. You know how some iced coffee tastes watered down? Not the case with this product.
33. A cloth face mask with a nautical print so you can protect yourself (and others!) whilst channeling major summer vibes.
34. A U-neck swimsuit guaranteed to be the belle of the warm weather ball. Whether wearing it for a casual beach stroll or a family barbecue, everyone will be asking where you got this pretty little one-piece.
35. Lavender-scented hypoallergenic wipes because morning runs are great in theory, but will you have time to shower before that early morning Zoom meeting? Mmm, probably not. These tea tree oil, peppermint, aloe, and ginseng wipes will quickly cleanse your skin and prevent any body acne apocalypses from occurring.
36. Levi's 501 skinny jeans that are white without being see-through. That's right. A round of applause would be appropriate right about now.
37. Seamless Burlybands hair ties that won't stretch, break, slip, OR damage super thick locks, plus they'll actually remain in place for the entirety of your workout. No more having to pause that workout video in order to adjust your updo.
38. A Gillette shaving cream free of dyes and fragrances, which basically means this won't irritate your nose or skin. This is ideal for anyone with a sensitive complexion (*raises hand*) who doesn't want to break out in hives every time half a thigh is shaved.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.