Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A waterproof sports action camera for anyone who has ALWAYS wanted to take an underwater picture.
This is your opportunity. Seize it.
Promising review: "Great deal for a great little camera! I bought this so I could take pictures under water during my trip to the Philippines and didn't feel like spending hundreds of dollars. The photo quality is great, and you definitely can't beat the price!" —Robin
2. A toilet mug your ~crappy~ friend would love to receive as a gift. Wink.
Promising review: "I bought this last year for my father-in-law for Christmas. He's a dirty old man with a potty mouth and a great sense of humor. This BigMouth Toilet mug was a hit! Unfortunately, he doesn't use it for himself — instead, he uses it for his cat's water bowl, which I have no complaints about and neither does the cat." —Crystal W.
3. Comfortable chunky heels that won't kill your feet after .5 seconds of wear. Hallelujah.
Promising review: "These are the most comfortable shoes I own! The heel height is perfect for an event with lots of walking and standing; I wear a size seven, and these fit perfect and are true to U.S. sizing. I'll definitely purchases these in other colors!" —Nina Cymone
Price: $18.53—$28.07 / Sizes: 4.5-11.5 / Available in 11 colors.
4. An electric kettle for anyone who loves LED lights: this gadget gives you tea AND a light show.
5. A taco holder that proves the existence of tacosaurus, a beast who made even the T. rex wave his tiny little arms in terror.
6. Planet plates designed to make your dinner taste out of this world.
Promising review: "These plates are vivid, dishwasher safe, a great conversation piece, and just not your ordinary dinnerware! I purchased these to replace a set of everyday plates that had finally held their last meal. My kids were hating that I was replacing them until they saw these. We're very happy with them." —LDA
7. A maxi dress that will make you want to stand in front of colorful doors and take pictures of yourself, like so...
8. Cat eye sunglasses for anyone who wants to block the shade, not throw it.
9. Rabbit ears that will magically transform your pet into a cute little wabbit. Beware of Elmer Fudd.
10. A gorgeous robe to make lazy days at home seem a tad more luxurious.
Promising review: "This makes me never want to leave my house or maybe have a boudoir photo shoot. It's so pretty and silky to the touch. The colors are so rich and saturated. It also has pockets! If it was socially acceptable to wear robes outside I would, hell I just might." —OnlineShopaholicDealfinder
Price: $17.99 / Available in 13 colors.
11. A TubShroom your drain will thank you for. Why? It collects all the hair and gunk in your shower.
Promising review: "How dare you make me come to terms with my fear of balding, TubShroom. You, Dr. Shroom, have no right to judge me for my scalp's choices and frankly, I am insulted. I had no idea that this much hair was coming off of my head on a weekly basis, and I wish I could go back to that blissful ignorance. But no, you had to go ahead and just catch every single hair that came off of my head, didn't you? What gives you the right? Only buy this product if you're absolutely sure that you can handle the emotional trauma of knowing exactly how much hair you are washing away in the shower. Not for the faint of heart or the faint of hairline." —Sean
12. An afforable makeup palette that'll let you conceal, cover, and contour like a pro.
Look like a million bucks — don't spend it.
Promising review: "This concealer palette is such a great alternative to the expensive concealers at department stores. The concealers are highly pigmented — I'm talking FULL coverage with very little applied, and they blend really easily. This is the perfect palette for contouring." —Amy V.H.
13. A book about Iggy Peck, an aspiring architect. You may want to hire him to design your dream home.
14. Athletic socks that'll support your feet and won't slip in your shoe. I repeat, these socks will not slip.
15. Adorable lip stains for anyone who wants a perfectly-pigmented pout. Kiss kiss.
16. Sour Power candy belts that come with complimentary tongs. I am salivating.
17. A bag of bunny farts ~anybunny~ would love to receive in their Easter basket this year.
18. Shower curtains designed to transform your bathroom from drab to fab.
19. An off-the-shoulder romper that could be dressed up or down. Hello, florals. You were missed.
Promising review: "I am so delighted with this! I love the material, and the colors are so bright and beautiful. I have received so many compliments from my husband and neighbors over this dress! I would gladly recommend buying this dress to any of my friends." —MerJoy
Price: $22.44 / Sizes: S-3X / Available in three colors.
20. The complete series of Angel on DVD for when your Buffy binge has come to an end.
Why don't I already have all of this?
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.