We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A shower brush reviewers swear is *way* more efficient than the $1 mesh loofah you haven't replaced in, oh, let's not talk about how many years. This lathers beautifully, is easy to grip, provides gentle exfoliation, and doesn't become a breeding ground for bacteria thanks to its silicone design.
Promising review: "I was initially hesitant on purchasing a silicone shower brush since I was so used to shower poufs. However, this beats the poufs hands down! Not only does it lather well, I also feel significantly cleaner. The finger holes on the back make using it even more simple, since it can get a little slippery. Unlike a pouf, it does not hold any hair or other 'grossness' from the shower, and it is super simple to clean. I love it. I'm never going back to poufs!" —Nikki
Get it from Amazon for $5.99 (available in 15 colors).
2. An adjustable measuring spoon for adding the accurate amount of wet and dry ingredients that the *insert Tasty video here* recipe calls for — no more eyeballing what a teaspoon of sugar looks like, no more bulky glass cups that remain unwashed in your kitchen sink for days.
3. Reusable silicone straws for guzzling down iced coffee with gusto. The secret perk of this particular set? Cleanliness! Snap closures mean you can open the straws in half to ensure they're dry and gunk-free! Just give 'em a good wipe down. No more "cleaning" brushes required.
4. A pigmented pencil eyeliner that glides on your lids like a dream thanks to a creamy (and nourishing!) formula packed with aloe and vitamin E. But the real kicker? It manages to be completely smudge- and water-proof, so you can say "ta ta forever" to the dreaded raccoon effect.
Kulfi Beauty is a South Asian woman-owned beauty brand that makes products to celebrate and empower the diverse needs of their culture.
Promising review: "Love the eyeliner. It's the best I have ever used. It goes on smoothly, neatly, and easily. It still looks good at the end of the day." —Charlotte A.
Get it from Kulfi Beauty for $20 (available in five shades).
5. A customizable Home Chef subscription, a meal kit service ideal for cooks on any level — whether novice or profesh. Ready your taste buds for 30+ gourmet meals a week like garlic parmesan-crusted filet mignon with roasted parsnips and cauliflower, kale, and chickpea skillet with Pomodoro sauce and garlic bread.
6. A set of headrest hooks to maximize space in your beloved but tiny automobile (think: no more pocketbooks taking up leg room or the middle seat). Plus, you can hang your purse right next to you and drive peacefully knowing the entire contents of your bag won't spill onto the floor with every speed bump.
7. A breakfast sandwich maker one reviewer described as the "single best appliance they own." This must-have kitchen gadget fixes breakfast (and lunch and dinner) sandwiches in five minutes or less, creating the BEC of your dreams.
Promising review: "Single best appliance I own. My boyfriend sent me this sort of as a joke; we both thought it was both ridiculous and brilliant to have a McMuffin maker in your house. And then I tried cooking with it for the first time. Holy crap, it's AMAZING. I ended up using frozen waffles for the bread; you have to trim them just a tad, but they are the perfect amount of crispy. I love experimenting with this, and have built some truly amazing sandwiches. Waffles, eggs, avocado, Swiss, and ham. Waffles, egg, corn salsa, jack cheese. If you can fit it into the rounds, you can make a sandwich with it. The panel under the egg slides out easily and cleanly when the egg is cooked (I find four minutes is perfect for cooked eggs with runny yolks), and the whole middle section can simply be tossed in the dishwasher." —Elizabeth Joy Weaver
Get it from Amazon for $23.47+ (available in five colors).
8. An ultra thin electrical cover because the only outlet in your entire bedroom is covered by a heavy dresser. Say so long, farewell to wiggling furniture out in order to make room for bulky plugs: This cover is connected to a power strip that lets you charge six devices at a time.
9. A multi-purpose basket that expands to fit your sink *and* collapses so it can be shoved right back into a tiny kitchen cabinet. Cleverly designed with draining holes, this tool is perfect for straining pasta, washing fruits and veggies, or even drying some dishes. You know the metal colander you have now? The one that takes up more space than its worth? Ahem. We think it's on its way out.
10. A no-scrub Wet & Forget cleaner to make "cleaning" as easy as one, two, spritz. This no-rinse product should be used weekly to keep your shower free of mildew, which basically means it will take all of two seconds to feel like you've deep-cleaned the place in which you bathe.
11. A watering funnel that gives you no choice but to water your plants. The amount of water that has pooled on your floor rather than into the roots of that ZZ... ridiculous, quite frankly! This is effective, takes up no extra space, doesn't look like an eyesore, and gets a task (one that you constantly put off) out of the way.
12. A toothpaste holder complete with a toothpaste squeezer to make sure you get every last minty drop trapped in that damn tube. (One reviewer even describes this as ingenious and TBH, they are not wrong.)
13. A reversible waterproof desk mat that cackles in the face of coffee rings. Plus, don't have a space large enough to accommodate a fancy WFH set-up? Same. Slap this bebe on your living room coffee table to at least give the *feeling* of typing away at a genuine office desk.
14. Plastic organizers to prevent your intimates drawer from turning into a junk drawer. Do you hear that? It's the sound of your expensive underwire crying tears of relief, knowing they'll no longer be shoved into a corner and ruined in the process.
15. A soundproofing strip because that upstairs neighbor is practicing tap dance routines, your roommate has been blasting the same '90s Spotify playlist since 7 a.m., and I can really go on but don't want to. Buy the damn soundproofing strip. You're welcome.
16. A memory foam seat cushion to take your uncomfortable desk chair and turn it into something you can actually sit on for eight+ hours. An ergonomic design prevents bad posture, plus a gel layer provides ultimate support.
17. A sheet set made from a more breathable eucalyptus lyocell material; it also uses 96% less water and comes responsibly packaged in a recyclable cardboard box with zero waste. Not to mention there are !!! tags !!! that say which corner of the bed each side of the sheet belongs on. Oh all the time I would have saved...
18. A set of oven liners to save you the heartache (yes, heartache) of burnt roast chicken bits — the kind that will require a minimum of seven scouring pads and so. much. backache. Consider that time-consuming cleaning step all but gone.
19. A 6-quart Dash air fryer for making all of your favorite comfort foods — we're talking everything from wings and glazed donuts to charred Brussels sprouts and sesame chicken — *without* having to use hot oil. It's even great for crisping up leftovers!
20. Reusable K Cups about to save you so much cold hard cash. Not only are these practical puppies *so* much better at reducing waste, but they're also compatible with all Keurig machines and guarantee good joe every time.
21. A six-outlet wall charger with two USB fast-charging ports *and* a night-light, because your entire apartment has a single outlet and considering all the devices that need to be charged... that simply won't suffice. Luxury is being able to juice up my phone, laptop, and earbuds at the same damn time.
22. A S'well water bottle that is, quite frankly, much prettier than it has any right to be. This baby is triple-layered with a vacuum-insulated design to keep beverages ice cold for 48 hours and piping hot for up to 24.
23. A Chuckit! ball launcher to play fetch without having to, well, get your rump off your backyard patio furniture. If you've got a doggo with more energy than you after 10 cups of cold brew, this is a great way to play for long periods of time without overexerting yourself in the process.
24. A PopGrip for anyone who *loves* to live life on the edge — and by edge, I mean you hold your iPhone, iPad, Kindle, etc. above your head and hope it won't land flat on your face. Is it worth the risk? No. Attach.
25. A striped towel from the Opalhouse and Jungalow collection, because raise your ~hand~ if you've been drying post-wash on the same towel you use after showering. Become an adult by way of this necessary bathroom addition.
26. A Trader Joe's sea salt, garlic, and onion seasoning here to turn every meal into a gourmet affair with basically no effort. This mixture is perfect for any at-home brunch food you can think of, including your beloved avocado toast.
27. A Burst water flosser that will get you excited for dentist appointments thanks to how GOOD your Chiclets are about to get. This removes food and random debris that a regular toothbrush can't get, thus promoting healthier gums and fresher breath in the process — it basically cleans deeper than traditional flossing which, let's face it, you weren't doing anyway.
28. A pair of anti-chafing bands to prevent the painful rubbing together of your thighs, the dreaded result of wearing your favorite summer dresses and skirts. These bands are comfortable, stay put, are available in solid and lace designs (#meow), and can even be worn during your morning run.
29. A full coverage bra cleverly built with a cushioned ~comfort band~ to prevent poking underwire. Plus, say hello to a front clasp — light yoga will no longer be necessary thanks to your bidding back hook-and-eye closures adieu.
30. A shower curtain liner with mesh pockets for anyone done with cluttering the corners of their (very tiny) bathtub via an excess of shampoo bottles. You like one for volume and you like the other for strength; I get it. This makes it easy to store a ton of stuff without making your tub feel cluttered.
31. An angled wood board designed with ~juice~ grooves and sustainably harvested wood perfect for meal prepping aaaaand serving. It even comes with a handy dandy oil to keep it looking beautiful (despite the aggressive veggie chopping it's about to endure).
32. An Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Foundation that laughs in the face of cake- foundation with a dewy formula consisting of squalane, niacinamide, and hyaluronic acids. This trio hydrates, smoothes, and visibly plumps your complexion and provides sheer coverage with an au naturale finish.
Promising review: "I'm in love. This foundation is so light and provides just the right amount of coverage and glow for everyday wear. When you first apply the foundation it does feel a little greasy, but somehow throughout the day it becomes slightly more matte (this is NOT a matte look, if that's what you're looking for I love Estee Lauder Double Wear). I have rosacea and am so thankful this has a high mineral SPF! Chemical sunscreens make me breakout, but I need daily SPF to keep my redness at bay." —Bbweasel
Get it from Sephora for $48 (available in 30 colors).