34 Products That Are Honestly Better Than A Spa Visit
Including a candle that sounds like a crackling fireplace when lit, my friends.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Moisturizing gloves infused with collagen and shea butter that are a cheaper alternative for the bougie manicure you wanted to splurge on. Moisturized hands = less hangnails, better cuticles, and a better at-home manicure.
2. A hand massager to provide quick relief after excessive typing and 'gram scrolling. One side of this roller works out the kinks in your fingers while the other functions as a palm massager, plus reviewers swear it's helped them with carpal tunnel and arthritis!
4. A eucalyptus bundle for an easy (and foolproof) way to add a bit of aromatherapy to the otherwise boring ritual of showering. This one is even wrapped with natural twine so you can easily hang it from your shower head.
5. A Takeya infusion pitcher because nothing says ~spa day~ quite like cucumber water. Hydrating in total luxury is easy — just throw in some ingredients (a combination of lemon and mint is my personal heaven), let it sit for three to 24 hours, pour, and enjoy.
6. A tiny USB cactus humidifier that adds moisture to the air and combats dryness with ease. Say sayonara to chapped lips, irritated sinuses, dehydrated complexions, and common cold symptoms with this adorable desk accessory.
7. Baby Foot to exfoliate (and I mean, *really* exfoliate) even the most tired tootsies. Get ready to break out the sandals, folks, because your feet are about to get the ultimate spa treatment.
8. A Woodwick candle available in divine scents like bakery cupcake, pumpkin butter, lavender ivory, and more. While said scents are grand, let me present you with the *real* winner of the below candle: a magical wick that sounds like a crackling fire. Do you hear that? It's the sound of relaxation.
9. A heated shiatsu massager lauded by over 10,000 reviewers for relieving sore, tired muscles. This simply tool is equipped with three different speeds and eight kneading techniques for a treatment that feels tailored specifically to your needs.
10. A bottle of Londontown Kur correcting polish for anyone who has *absolutely had it up to here* with smudges. Enough is enough! Sheet marks and digging into your purse before lacquer has completely dried will no longer be your burden to bear. Fresh manicures await.
12. A vegan bath soak that enlists the help of organic bladderwrack seaweed to soothe your complexion. Treating your skin is as easy as one, two, lay down in the bath with a good book and preferably some wine.
13. A fuzzy sherpa robe to turn your latest crime show binge into a more luxurious experience. Yes, Netflix, I am absolutely still watching in cozy-blanket-with-sleeves. Please do not ask me again.
14. Harney & Sons black tea sachets with a hint of vanilla, caramel, and lemon housed in a gorgeous keepsake tin that calls for hair tie storage. Is there anything more relaxing than a hot beverage? The answer to that is n-o, my friends.
16. A pajama set with a cool-to-the-touch bamboo fabric so divine, you'll feel instant luxury and relaxation from the moment you slip it on.
17. A Schick dermaplaning razor for anyone who's done with the pains of plucking and the expense of waxing. This gentle tool rids stray hairs and unwanted peach fuzz, plus removes dead skin that would otherwise lead to a dull complexion.
18. A daily Dermalogica powder exfoliant to reduce fine lines, fight acne, shrink pores, and brighten your complexion one scrub at a time. Papain, salicylic acid, and rice actives are released when combined with water; green tea and colloidal oatmeal calm down redness in a jiffy.
19. A two-paneled, padded foam pillow with ultra-strong suction cups that will actually stick to your tub. So long, resting my head on straight porcelain whilst trying to have a relaxing bath.
20. A HoMedics shiatsu foot massager to give your tired piggies some sweet, sweet relief. A combination of heat and kneading techniques will melt away tension and soreness within minutes, aka you'd really be dropping the ~ball~ by not immediately adding this to your shopping cart.
21. Bliss eye masks that hit refresh on tired eyes. These holographic patches use an impressive blend of acetyl hexapeptide-8, sodium hyaluronate, and xylitol to reduce puffiness, smooth fine lines, and press the cancel button on all dark circles.
22. An auto sensor UV light lauded by 3,000+ reviewers who swear this thing is the ~bee's knees~ when it comes to fancy at-home manicures. Plus, this upfront splurge will save you a ton of money in the long run considering how pricey gel manis are.
23. A cult-favorite Fanola purple shampoo that nips brassiness in the bud. The violet pigment in this formula works to wash away unwanted yellow in your 'do, meaning you can extend the time between salon visits meaning you can SAVE A TON OF MONEY. Easy + affordable? Someone pinch me.
24. A Glamglow deep cleanse mask for the ultimate ~gunk in pores~ detox. Aesthetics aside, a powerful trio of black bamboo charcoal, 3-D microbubbles, and green tea teaoxi technology tackle dullness and buildup.
25. A single wick candle to perfect your next at-home spa night. With a burn time of 33 hours and fragrant notes of lavender and soothing chamomile, you'll feel r-e-l-a-x-e-d as soon as this baby is lit.
26. Cirepil hard wax for skin smoother than that of a baby seal; reviewers claim this is actually less painful than other soft waxes on the market. Just prep your skin with a bit of oil, apply the wax, wait for it to dry, and quickly pull it off like a bandage. Huzzah! Each hair will have been taken out from the root.
27. A micro needle roller to combat scarring and cystic acne indentations one swipe at a time. This specific model is more affordable than other rollers on the market (we’re talking an $80 difference) but equally as effective. #bless
29. An at-home manicure class with Sundays Nail Studio, a nontoxic polish brand offering virtual courses that cover everything from basic upkeep and gel removal to nail art and hand care. *looks at cuticles* *signs up immediately*
30. A Grace & Stella spin brush that adds additional exfoliation to your daily cleanser. This waterproof, rechargeable brush ~spins~ away dead skin cells and removes all the built-up gunk trapped in your pores — the kind you wouldn't be able to get rid of with just your hands.
31. An Elizavecca collagen protein treatment, because our ends have more splits than a banana sundae. This tames frizzy hair and delivers ultimate smoothness — all without weighing it down. Your tresses will look as if they've never even *heard* of hot tools and hair dye.
32. A vanilla-scented Kiss nail pen formulated with jojoba oil, olive oil, grape seed oil, vitamin A, vitamin E, and tea tree oil. Massage this into your nails and consider that step one in kicking hang nails and mauled cuticles to the curb.
33. A Neutrogena clarifying shampoo because that 10 pounds of dry shampoo you used two days ago is still trapped in your roots. Trust me. It didn't run away. This anti-residue wash deep cleans build-up that would otherwise lead to lack of body, excessive grease, and *gulp* stringiness. Who just got shampooed at a salon? You.
34. A sound machine to totally drown out honking cars and screaming matches (aka, the inevitable background music that comes with being a city-dweller) for some more zen. This option fits compactly on your nightstand, has great volume control, and offers 10 fan sounds and 10 ambient noises.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.