37 Products That Are Both Useful And Under $10
Period tracker stickers, coasters that look like a work of art, chip-inspired bag clips, and so much more goodness that demands your attention.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Plastic closure clips to prevent your favorite snack from going stale a mere two minutes after being opened. These chips — er, I mean clips — are one of those things that you should probably already own, but inexplicably don't.
2. A bug bite suction tool for anyone who feels like an all-you-can-eat buffet for mosquitoes ("why me?" — me every summer). This promptly eases itching and swelling by removing insect saliva, venom, and other irritants, so rest assured you won't spend the night scratching at your legs and cursing the brief time you spent in your backyard.
3. A resin hexagon coaster capable of taking your breath away with every slam of a coffee mug. Who knew protecting the surface of your Ikea table could be so, well, pretty?
4. A flexible holder to keep your sponge from sitting in the filth (no offense) that is the bottom of your kitchen sink. This non-slip elastic stays put, has a perforated base for water drainage, and doesn't take up too much space.
5. A calligraphy guide book for anyone looking to improve their penmanship *or* eventually create their own Etsy shop. These easy-to-follow instructions will turn doodles and scribbles into a work of legible art.
6. Bottle Bright cleaning tablets to quickly remove all that funky, gross, probably-starting-to-smell build-up in your favorite water bottle. These are biodegradable, chlorine-free, and require absolutely NO effort or scrubbing.
7. A plant-based gel cream that works OT to tame pesky flyaways that no amount of brushing can get rid of. The best part? This formula is nongreasy, completely transparent, and the mascara wand makes it super easy to apply.
8. A nonslip bristle brush for a safer, more efficient way to clean expensive cutlery (*chest swells with pride at the thought of having a fancy knife set*). A wrap-around design scrubs two sides at once, plus this ultimately saves you money because you won't have to continuously replace torn dish sponges.
9. A marble organizer that can make hand-me-down utensils and old school supplies look luxe. For everything from kitchens to home offices, this functional piece is the perfect way to ~dress up~ your space.
10. A Maybelline black mascara for volume, volume, and did I mention volume? One swipe of this clump-free formula means long, feathery lashes that look astonishingly natural.
11. Planner stickers that let you keep track of your period in a foolproof way. No longer will that ~time of the month~ turn into questions of "but wait, is it supposed to be that time of the month?"
12. Insect traps for your plants, aka the likely culprits behind the flies, gnats, and various insects that very much showed up to your house without an invitation. Attach each sticky strip onto an included stake, stick 'em in your plant, and that's it! Just remove the trap when it's full of insects. Yum.
13. A Squatty Potty toilet spray that is your new #1 (*ahem* not #2) when it comes to eliminating...odors. Spray this essential oil and real gold nanoparticle blend into the toilet before getting down to business; all smells will be trapped and no evidence will be left behind. Really. We promise.
14. A microfiber duster to turn cleaning into, dare I say, an enjoyable chore!? This traps dust particles with every swipe — and seeing all that gunk accumulate will be more satisfying than you can imagine. *begins to nervous sweat at the thought of when I last dusted*
15. A crew neck bodysuit you can dare to wear with *gulp* low-rise denim shorts. So long, having to worry about your undies being exposed to the world!
16. A Billie starter kit that includes a colorful ergonomic handle, two rust- and nickel-free razor blades, *and* a magnetic holder that will actually adhere to your shower wall (a true miracle).
17. Silicone drink markers to keep tabs on which glass is yours *plus* make for a fantastic conversation starter. Talk about a koala-ty product, eh?
18. Hydrocolloid Cosrx pimple patches that speed up the ~draining process~, but more importantly? They 👏 prevent 👏 picking 👏. If you're looking for a no-frills way to stop cystic acne in its evil tracks, these transparent stickers are the way to go.
19. Miracle-Gro food spikes you'll appreciate if you love plants, but a) weren't blessed with the advantage of a green thumb, and b) laziness is one of your defining features. These slowly release micronutrients into soil for up to two months, thus allowing indoor plants to thrive.
20. A magnetic bookmark to encourage even the most stubborn page-folder (guilty as charged) into someone who doesn't destroy a novel for the sake of remembering their place. Now let's all appreciate the below pun together: "To bee continued."
21. Silicone brushes that are an absolute necessity for every skincare aficionado out there. This lets you slather on that thick mud mask without getting your hands covered in said mud mask, plus it prevents you from picking up (and wasting) excess product which means money saved.
22. A wine stain remover so you can fix all the accidents waiting to happen, cc: spilling red wine on your white tee. Dinner shouldn't be spent stewing in the remnants of your vino, and that's where this stuff comes in.
23. A satin pillowcase that adds a whole new meaning to the phrase "beauty sleep." Snoozing on this will reduce bedhead, extend your blowout, and prevent hair breakage — all while you're catching up on some much-needed shut-eye.
24. A daily Cuccio oil you'll want to keep on hand if you're a gel manicure connoisseur (which, let's face it, destroys nail beds one acetone soak at a time). This blend of safflower, sunflower, and cotton seed oils works OT to strengthen your nails and hydrate your cuticles.
25. A tissue box cover that looks like it would line shop shelves of a modern art museum. Tissue holding aside, some reviewers even use this ~$5 product as a planter!
26. An adjustable duster brush great for air conditioners, fans, and window blinds because YES, those need to be cleaned on occasion (the amount of dust that can accumulate there is *cough* genuinely disgusting). And don't worry, cleaning said crevices requires but a few minutes of your time and just a flick or two of the wrist.
27. Silicone rain boots that you'll definitely use through rain or shine. This silly-but-functional tool props up your phone and turns everything from joining Zoom calls to watching tutorials into a hands-free breeze.
28. Hair extensions so fantastic, they've earned over 8,000 positive reviews! These realistic clip-ins add immediate volume and length to your mane, meaning you won't have to curse the day you went in for a "trim" and left the salon with hair way shorter than you expected.
29. A water-based tile pen that deep cleans grout with little effort required on your part. Consider mold banished after a few swipes of this non-toxic formula, which releases anti-bacterial agents with each pass.
30. A tiny knife sharpener because that knife of yours can barely slice through bread, let alone a steak. This features two sharpening options (coarse and fine), and is designed with a nonslip base to ensure that it stays put whilst in use.
31. A vegan and cruelty-free lip scrub formulated with coconut sugar, avocado oil, jojoba oil, and sweet almond oil. The result? Hydrated lips so soft, even the smoothest of baby butts would be jealous.
33. A drawer organizer designed to let you stack your silverware, because kitchen real estate is not something we have. This helps maximize every single inch of space and keeps your forks looking sleek and organized.
34. A grooming glove that is the ideal two-fer: you can pet your pup or cat while also getting rid of excess fur. This glove even stimulates skin oils, promotes a softer and shinier coat, and can be thrown into the wash when it needs a deep clean itself. Prepare for some riveting before and after photos.
35. A four-sided cleaning brush to give your favorite suede booties some serious TLC (and make 'em looking brand-new). This magical tool helps annoying scuff marks and salt stains all but vanish into thin air.
36. A Katzco Furniture repair kit that lets you cover up scratches, scuffs, and discoloration on your Ikea furniture in a jiffy. This kit contains markers and wax sticks in a variety of hues that turn ~furniture repair~ into a task as simple as coloring in a coloring book.
37. No-tie Lock Laces to prevent all "oh crap my shoes are untied and I'm going to trip on this run" fiascoes. These babies are durable, adjustable, and conform to your foot for a personalized feel.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.