32 Products So Good, You'll Actually Use The Whole Darn Container
You know you're an adult when revitalized wood is what's grabbing your attention.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wood polish lauded by one reviewer as the ~best money they've ever spent~. Trying your hand at furniture restoration has never been so easy: a few drops of this formula is powerful enough to cover even the most unsightly scratches.
2. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey to take your taste buds on a all-expenses-paid adventure. This all-natural honey, chili pepper, and vinegar mixture add the perfect touch of spicy and sweet to any meal, aka so long bland and boring dinners that looked more appealing when the YouTube chef made it.
3. A hard water stain-remover so that your faucets and glass doors can finally look squeaky clean. So long, days of staring at my gross shower head that still looks awful despite hours (upon hours) of scrubbing.
4. A deep-cleansing Innisfree clay mask for hitting the reset button on grease and blemishes (ta ta forever, oily T-zone) with an impressive blend of lactic acid and hardened volcanic lava from Jeju Island. ✨ Smoother skin ✨ is at your fingertips — just apply a face mask one or two times a week.
5. A gluten- and cruelty-free Essence mascara with a clump-free, smudge-proof formula here to get you the most coveted compliment of all time: "Are those your real lashes?" Plus, it costs less than $5. Praise be.
6. An OxiClean powder that bids adieu to makeup on white T-shirts, oil stains on your favorite dress, and red wine on your living room accent chair. It's even got the bandwidth to revitalize brickwork, with proof in the incredibly satisfying picture featured below.
7. A bottle of L'Oreal ~glotion~ for a bright complexion that requires exactly *does double take* zero effort. This glycerin- and shea butter-infused formula is super lightweight and hydrating, while an illuminating tint adds instant glow.
8. Tend solution because ingrown hairs and razor bumps are truly *ahem* the pits. Simply spread this lotion onto whichever body part you plan on shaving (and yes, it's safe for the bikini area) and POOF! Skin irritation and bumps will all but vanish.
9. A tinted brow gel to keep your brows in place while subtly filling them in, immediately giving your ensemble an air of ~I am put together can’t you see my brows look good~. The best part? It's so easy. No expert drawing skills required (unlike your regular brow pencil).
10. A cult-favorite Fanola purple shampoo that nips brassiness in the bud. The violet pigment in this formula works to wash away unwanted yellow in your 'do, meaning you can extend the time between salon visits meaning you can SAVE A TON OF MONEY. Easy + affordable? Someone pinch me.
11. Miracle-Gro leaf shine for those who have recently found joy in plant culture: Forget sourdough, it's my green thumb that's thrived during quarantine. A spritz of this means shiny foliage with no spots, dullness, or dust.
12. A Eucerin night cream with a major superstar ingredient: licorice root. Slather this on pre-ZZZs to soothe your complexion and wake up to healthy, glowing skin that doesn't resemble the shade of a tomato. "Who invited you?" —this cream to your natural blush.
13. Goo Gone adhesive remover for easily getting rid of those stubborn red clearance labels — because a great find at TJ Maxx means nothing if it's plagued with the remnants of a (cheap) price tag.
14. A jetted cleaner with results so fantastic, they'll both satisfy and concern you: this lures out all the hidden grime lurking in your tub, aka the kind that was absolutely present when you took that last bath.
15. A Fenty liquid lipstick that has a weightless, long-wear formula that feels like a second layer of skin. Plus, the "Uncensored" shade is a must-have; if you're looking for the ideal universal red, this one is IT.
16. A no-rinse Head and Shoulders scalp treatment to hit the reset button on dryness and itching for up to 24 hours. The unsung heroes in this raved-about product? Coconut and peppermint oil. (Healthy hair starts at the root, i.e. your scalp — give this a try if you've been desperately trying to grow out or strengthen your mane!)
17. A wine stain remover so you can fix all the accidents waiting to happen, cc: spilling red wine on your white tee. Dinner shouldn't be spent stewing in the remnants of your vino, and that's where this stuff comes in.
18. A TheraBreath oral rinse that will have you looking up at the heavens, the word "thanks" on your lips. Why? Because this stuff will actually (according to over 11,000 reviewers) get rid of morning breath, Cady Heron, as well as keep your breath fresh for a much longer period of time. That's why.
19. An Ecotools makeup cleaner because yes, you need to deep clean your brushes on occasion. Not only are your makeup tools a breeding ground for bacteria (and a pimple apocalypse waiting to happen), but applying foundation with a brush covered in built-up foundation is definitely *not* ideal.
20. A go-to nail polish available in the perfect red hue and the only color we want gracing our fingertips this fall. Color aside, this formula is vegan, cruelty-free, and genuinely long-lasting — no more chips after .5 seconds of wear.
21. A Feed-N-Wax polish and conditioner guaranteed to have you crying tears of pure joy. This blend of carnauba and beeswax takes your oldest furniture and makes it look brand 👏 spankin' 👏 new 👏, providing a protective coating while removing every single water mark in sight.
22. A stainless-steel cleaner that will rid your large appliances (I'm looking at you, refrigerator) of all unsightly fingerprints and smudges. This blend of plant-based ingredients will even prevent future smudges from forming and (HALLELUJAH) doesn't leave any streaks behind.
23. A stain and odor cleaner for when your good boy goes through the whole "rebellious teenager" phase and decides to ruin your newly-purchased Ikea rug. This enzyme-based formula can be used on carpet, leather, hardwood, and upholstery — just a sampling of all the places your pet will probably have an accident on.
24. A retinol serum that enlists the help of bakuchiol and chlorophyll, making it gentle enough for sensitive skin (retinol = some pretty powerful stuff). This tackles dullness and fine lines with a vengeance but is *super* unique because it doesn't leave behind redness or irritation.
25. Food grade mineral oil, because your trusty cutting board could truly use a little (or a lot of) TLC. This odorless formula helps restore and protect wood and bamboo surfaces, plus gives it a good deep clean. Go forth and use this on butcher blocks, countertops, knives, and more!
26. A vegan and cruelty-free Handmade Heroes lip scrub formulated with coconut sugar, avocado oil, jojoba oil, and sweet almond oil. The result? Hydrated lips so soft, even the smoothest of baby butts would be jealous.
27. A bottle of Solaroil, aka an effective formula that is to your nails what spinach is to Popeye: this stuff will make your nails look Strong with an intentional capital "S." Daily use of this jojoba oil, vitamin E, and almond seed trio will repair your cuticles in no time.
28. A nonabrasive Bar Keepers Friend cleansing and polishing powder that will destroy years of icky build-up on all of your porcelain, copper, glass, tile, stainless-steel, plastic, and brass. Time to grab your cookware set, folks, because the "after" photos are about to get GOOD.
29. A Maybelline liquid foundation for all of the coverage, none of the cake. This may feel thick upon application but quickly melts into your skin like butter, giving for a creaseless finish that also prevents excess shine. Now say it with me: holy grail.
30. A Trader Joe's sea salt, garlic, and onion seasoning here to turn every meal into a gourmet affair with basically no effort. This mixture is perfect for any at-home brunch food you can think of, including your beloved avocado toast.
31. A silicone-free L’Oreal lamellar treatment that makes good on its promise of shine, shine, shine. This banishes dullness in eight seconds flat, giving your mane all that lustrous bounce but thankfully *none* of the weigh-down.
32. A Truff hot sauce, because you thought pizza was already perfect — but think again. This blend of white truffle, ripe chilli pepper, and organic agave nectar adds extra flavor to anything, from pizza to your morning breakfast sandwich. (It's even loved by Queen Oprah herself and was on her list of favorite things this year.)
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.