We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A soap pump dispenser I have one word for: brilliant. Doing dishes in a cluttered kitchen with limited counter space is both my nightmare and reality, so this convenient gizmo (where you can squeeze soap directly onto a sponge with one hand) literally made my heart go pitter patter when I saw it.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this! I leave my sponge on top and do not have to reach under the sink to get my bulky Dawn dish soap bottle from under the sink every time I need it. It looks clean and my friends that have noticed it said something about it. I highly recommend it." —Lisa Camarena
Get it from Amazon for $9.34 (available in two colors).
2. Zip Top silicone containers anyone who eats or cooks needs to buy, pronto. Single use plastic can't hold a candle to these must-have kitchen items: Some are designed with a flat bottom to remain open on countertops, make for easy pouring (pancake batter has met its match), and keep food fresh for a longer period of time.
Promising review: "If you're looking for a set of reusable bags to reduce your waste, look no further. This Zip Top silicone set is just about perfect. The eight-piece full set comes with cups (with circular flat bottoms), dishes (with elongated flat bottoms) and bags (for easy taking to-go without taking up a bunch of room). They're airtight, and just EASY PEASY to use — aka I don't have to track down a matching lid. Half-eaten oranges, leftover crepe batter, granola, all live handily in these pretty lavender containers. The pointed sides make for effortless pouring — everything from shaking granola into my morning yogurt to dispensing thin crepe batter into a pan for a weekend breakfast.
They're dishwasher-safe (on the top AND bottom racks), freezer-safe, AND microwave safe, so you can truly say goodbye forever to disposable bags. They haven't retained any sorts of staining or smells and wash up beautifully. At just over $11 a pop when you break it down, they're not *cheap* but when you add up box after box after box of plastic bags, you'll make up for the cost in no time flat. I haven't been ~on the go~ much in the past year (🙃), but when I do I'll definitely use these to bring snacks to the office. And they come in pretty pastel colors that personally just make me happy to look at in my fridge." —Maitland Quitmeyer, BuzzFeed Deputy Editor
Get a set of eight from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in five colors, plus individually and in smaller sets).
3. A reusable Revlon oil-absorbing roller stick made with volcanic stone to give greasy T-zones a permanent boot. Quickly whip this out between Zoom meetings for a shine-free forehead that required no annoying setting powder ~or~ any mattifying primers.
Promising review: "This rolling device is like pure magic. Or voodoo?! You simply roll it around your oily areas and BOOM the oil magically vanishes into the ball never to be seen again! This is an item that #tiktokmademebuyit for sure! I saw a video on TikTok and immediately went on the hunt only to be disappointed that this item was sold out everywhere! I eventually got added to a waiting list here on Amazon and once they had it in stock again, they charged my card and sent it my way! If you have the chance to purchase this and you have oily skin, get yourself on the waiting list if you need to and just kick it until it shows up. You will be pleased. Thank me later." —Veronica Cooper
Get it from Amazon for $9.98.
4. A double-sided electronics brush because that Dorito crumb has been lodged under the space key for *scratches head* quite a long time. This will keep your pricy laptop squeaky clean and prevent costly fixes in the future.
Promising review: "I WFH, so my laptop as accumulated its fair share of crumbs, dust, and other debris. This was the perfect cleaning tool. The brush side easily sweeps away particles and the rubbery wedge side helps to scrub out gunk in-between keys. The best part is that it easily fits into the penholder on my desk." —Andrea G.
Get it from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in orange and blue).
5. A stainless-steel odor absorber that will rid your hands of any pungent cooking or "It's my night to wash the dishes" scents. Whether you're chopping onions or cleaning fish, a quick wash with this bar, and voilà! Your hands are now odor-free.
Promising review: "I always thought it was a hoax that a piece of steel could remove kitchen odors (like from chopping onions or garlic). I am happy to report that it totally works. Handle all the stinky food you want — even non food odors — and then wash your hands with this steel bar. No soap. No perfume. It just removes the odor nearly instantly. Little bar is reasonably priced as well. Best gadget I've bought in years." —Deb
Get it from Amazon for $8.99 (also available in a very cute garlic shape).
6. Smart stickers that will force you to finally rifle through the contents of your garage. Rather than rummaging through every single box to find the appropriate seasonal decor, turn to these stickers! Stick 'em on before fully packing up a box, download the associated app, and you'll be able to pull up a list that tells you *exactly* what's in each box!
7. An adjustable ~garbage can~ to toss the food wrappers, receipts, and heaven-knows-what-else that accumulates in your vehicle. Picture it now: a world in which your passenger seat isn't cluttered with coffee to-go cups.
Some reviewers even use this for their strollers!
Promising review: "I love this trash bag. My car has never stayed this clean. I have had it since last December and every time I go to empty it out, I am amazed as to how much it holds. It obviously isn’t made for super big items, but the paper that comes off of straws, gum, or whatever snack my kids are having in the car that day holds it and then some. The reason I’m even writing this is because I just emptied it and found a paper plate in it. I love the Velcro bottom too. It is easy to unwrap and wipe down the inside." —Maddie Gutierrez
Get it from Amazon for $6.99.
8. Bra extenders that add two inches of length to any band, making this the perfect accessory for anyone who's looking for a little extra breathing room *or* found a great bra in the clearance bin that's just a bit too tight.
Promising review: "Bought these for my pregnancy based on a tip from a recently pregnant friend. Total game-changer. Only had to buy a new sized bra once, and then used these for the rest of my pregnancy, as my cup size didn't change any more but omg my ribcage just kept on expanding and expanding to accommodate baby. IMO, these make wearing a regular bra possible during those body-changing portions of pregnancy, saving me money in the long run. Additionally, they work as expected...they clip onto the original spacers easily, they match up with the original hooks really well, and they are very comfortable and easy to use. Best $6 I've ever spent on Amazon. Buy them, you won't regret it." —Kiki
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $6.99 (available in three colors).
9. Reusable silicone straws for guzzling down iced coffee with gusto. The secret perk of this particular set? Cleanliness! Snap closures mean you can open the straws in half to ensure they're dry and gunk-free! Just give 'em a good wipe down. No more "cleaning" brushes required.
Promising review: "I never thought I’d be writing a review for straws, but here we are. These are FANTASTIC. I try to be as eco-friendly as possible but was ready to give up. I’ve tried metal straws, but they are tough to clean and I don’t love metal against my teeth. I’ve tried other reusable plastic and silicone options but they don’t work for thicker drinks like smoothies. These actually address all of my issues. I’ve used them for thick smoothies, that I drink daily, and just for other everyday drinks like water. They couldn’t be easier to snap open and clean, dry, then easily snap back into shape to use again." —M. Alexandra
Get them from Amazon for $3.99+ (available in four colors).
10. An adhesive LED strip to reduce all that glare. This increases color contrast and sharpness to enhance the images on your television screen — so yes, Netflix, I am very much still watching. Quit asking.
Promising review: "You will be surprised how well this works. I thought it was a gimmick — but then read several articles about the benefits of bias lighting and though I would give it a try. Setting it up takes about five minutes — very simple. The surprise comes when you turn on the TV with the bias lighting and the picture POPS! The contrast and the black level jumps and the picture looks significantly improved!" —Rgd18
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in six sizes).
11. A pack of laundry soap sheets because have you packed 13 maxi dresses? Yes. But have you packed an ample amount of basics (white tees, underwear, etcetera)? Absolutely not. Simply grab a sheet, turn on the faucet, and hand-wash away.
Promising review: "This came SO in handy during my vacation to Europe! I was making lots of different stops to places with different types of weather. With these laundry soap sheets I was able to wash my clothes in the sink — letting me pack just the right amount of clothes for all the different places I went." —Katie Fujarski
Get it from Amazon for $7.19 (available in four other styles, including hand soap and shampoo).
12. A water-based tile pen that'll transform the chore of grout cleaning into a fun activity reminiscent of filling in the pages of an adult coloring book. Consider mold banished after a few swipes of this nontoxic formula, which releases anti-bacterial agents with each pass.
Promising review: "These things are awesome! I cleaned my bathroom tile grout first because the lady who lived there before me really let it go. A few places stayed stained and I was worried it wouldn't cover them, but all grout areas are bright white and look new after using this." —Donna K Cook
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
13. ARTTIPS Gel Nail Strips turn your fingers into a minimalist work of art. Worthy of the Louvre! The Met! The MoMA! Or at the very least, your Instagram. Reviewers rave that these strips remain intact for days, which is more than I can say about the liquid formula I applied yesterday that ::checks hands:: already chipped.
14. A twist-to-dispense click pen that quickly and efficiently wipes away built-up gunk to reveal a brighter, more breathtaking surface within seconds. Consider this an easy way to make your best friend (re: diamond) look and feel as good as new.
Promising review: "I worked in a fine jewelry store for several years that sold this product. I was always impressed with the instant shine the diamond stick provided! The brush tip is very helpful for getting under the stones and in the setting where gunk builds up, which reduces that brilliant shine. I recently got engaged and immediately purchased a diamond dazzle stick of my own. You simply brush, rinse, dry and go. I don't feel this product replaces the need to professionally clean your jewelry every now and then, but it does help with the maintenance of that new, shiny sparkle." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $6.93.
15. CAKE Beauty The Locks Smith Dry Styling to give your (banana split) ends some much-needed luster — think of this as a waterless conditioner. Argan oil adds shine with none of the weigh-down; coconut and crambe seed oil fight frizz for ~smooth~ tresses that look immune to humidity. Your hair will be taken care of in two seconds flat.
Promising review: "I don't typically make it a habit to purchase cheap beauty products because I've learned you get what you pay for and I'd rather spend more than waste any.... but I saw a Brad Mondo video in which he reviewed this product and another and I'm like, well, I like cake... I like good hair... I can spare like six bucks... why not? and I did it (YOLO). I am not disappointed AT ALL. I sprayed this on my hair when it wasn't really even in the 'need a dry wash' moment. BONUS: my hair smells like cake." —Lady Nehman
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
17. A plant-based, paraben-free EcoTools makeup brush shampoo about to give you the most satisfying results: envision globs of orange foundation dripping onto porcelain. It's fantastic, it takes only a few minutes from start to finish, and you *will* feel the need to stare at your squeaky clean kabuki all day long. Immediate feelings of accomplishment guaranteed.
This formula is made with gentle, plant-based ingredients that won't damage your brushes OR your skin. Plus, it can be used on any of your brushes or sponge applicators!
Promising review: "This is the best brush shampoo I've ever used. I've used brush shampoos from high-end/luxury lines, too, and they did not work as well as this. First and most importantly for me, there is no scent! I absolutely hate when companies put heavy perfume in products that end up touching or going near the face. When washing brushes with shampoo that is heavily perfumed, that just ends up irritating my sinuses whenever I'm using the brushes to apply makeup. So awful. This is not like that at all, so I can use my makeup brushes without having sinus/allergy trouble. It cleans extremely well! No more going over and over again like with using other makeup brush shampoos. A little goes a long way, too, so it is extremely economical. The value is awesome. I highly recommend this brush shampoo and will continue purchasing it." —L.L.
Get it from Amazon for $6.99.
19. Goody hair pins to give you that perfect ballerina bun in under 30 seconds — because just one pin can do the work of up to *20* hair pins. How does it work, you ask? Just secure your hair into a ponytail, pull it into a super tight bun, spin the pins into place, and that's it! That up-do is done.
Promising review: "I'm a nursing student and have to wear my hair in a bun every day. I've tried all the bun makers, watched YouTube videos, and spend way too much time on getting my hair into a bun. I was able to make a pretty bun that was secure in under 30 seconds. I thought it was a fluke so I did it again, and then again. I just ordered two more packs because I know if I lose one of these, I'd have to tear the house down looking for it. I have hair to my mid back, and three of these worked perfectly for me. If I can get my hair in bun in under 30 seconds, trust me...anyone can." —Tina
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $6.89.
20. A pan scraper and squeegee set that will get all the burnt-up food crisps permanently off your very expensive cookware set. (It even includes a convenient suction cup for easy peasy sink storage.)
21. A reusable dish sponge so you can finally kick those wasteful (and typically stinky) disposable sponges to the curb. Available in a ton of fun patterns and bold colors, these sponges can be thrown in the washing machine *or* dishwasher whenever they're caked in leftovers.
Get it from Marley's Monsters for $10 (available in 18 colors).
22. Miracle-Gro leaf shine for those who have recently found joy in plant culture: Forget sourdough, it's my green thumb that's thrived during quarantine. A spritz of this means shiny foliage with no spots, dullness, or dust.
Promising review: "I'm gifting a fiddle-leaf fig (which you plant people know was not cheap) and wanted it to look as nice as possible. This Miracle-Gro Leaf Shine really is a miracle. I only used about one-quarter of a bottle and 15 minutes to make my 8-foot tree come alive. It looks beautiful!" —Chris K.
Get it from Amazon for $5.18.
23. Korean Exfoliating Bath Washcloths described by one reviewer as a solution for back-of-the-arms bumps. It's about time we retire that mesh loofah and move on to greener pastures — the pastures in this context being a green washcloth capable of revealing a smoother, softer surface with a simple few swipes. You are about to shed so much dead skin.
Promising review: "While the pockets are small (as others said, they shrink when wet, too!) they fit fine around my four fingers to form a mitt to use for scrubbing. I bought these because I read somewhere they help with keratosis pilaris. I have that on my upper arms and have never found anything that works until now! I was skeptical because literally nothing else has made an improvement before and now this has eliminated it. Will definitely buy again and hope it keeps working!" —Emily S.
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $4.