38 Products So Genius, Their Under $10 Price Is Just A Perk
Excuse my flair for dramatics, but smart stickers are about to change your life.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Smart stickers about to save you so much time. Rather than rifling through every single box in your garage to find the appropriate seasonal decor, turn to these stickers! Stick 'em on before fully packing up a box, download the associated app, and you'll be able to pull up a list that tells you *exactly* what's in each box!
2. Keurig cleaning cups to deep clean your coffee machine (#poetry) within minutes. Simply pop this biodegradable cleaner in as you would a cup of caffeine, proceed to marvel at the gunk that's made its way into your daily cup of joe.
3. A water bottle for tracking how much water you're consuming throughout the day. Just turn the lid and a new dot will appear — one dot is equivalent to one bottle, aka you'll have no choice but to stay hydrated.
4. A roomy canvas pouch with multiple compartments to keep everything *legitimately* organized. Store pens or makeup brushes on one side, larger supplies or makeup bottles on the other. No more digging into the abyss for a pair of scissors.
5. A Rain-X glass treatment for the rain, sleet, and snow that would otherwise collect on your car window and reduce visibility. This basically works to repel water and makes windshield wipers feel all but unnecessary.
6. A dual-sided Baby Yoda dishwasher magnet that will indicate whether those dishes are dirty or squeaky clean. So long, days of pulling out my favorite mug to realize it's coated in leftover coffee.
7. A pair of blind spot mirrors to increase your field of vision whilst attempting to squeeze into that teeny tiny parking spot. It's not ideal, but it's the first thing that's opened up after a half hour of circling around the same 10-block radius. Good luck!
8. Reusable twist ties that will let you put all "this charging cord is tangled beyond help" situations to rest. These simple pieces of rubber are an easy (but genius) solution that keep everything from chargers to USB cables in check.
9. An effective Safari comb for easily removing the gunk and fleas hitching a free ride on your cat! That's right, my friends. The black debris in the below cup is all *clears throat* fleas.
10. A charcoal and coconut oil toothpaste for extra sparkly Chiclets with minimum time and effort required. The main players in this formula? Charcoal, coconut oil, and baking soda for whitening; peppermint and tea tree oil for eradicating coffee breath.
11. A stretchy Teleties headband that will keep your 'do in place — all without tugging at your hair and causing tension headaches or dents. Extra brownie points for the genius rubber accent that also prevents slippage.
12. A silicone strainer and colander set anyone with a microbe-sized kitchen will more than appreciate (hello, my fellow NYC residents). These are completely collapsible and take up virtually no cabinet or countertop space.
13. A water-based tile pen that makes deep cleaning grout feel like filling in the pages of an adult coloring book. Consider mold banished after a few swipes of this nontoxic formula, which releases anti-bacterial agents with each pass.
14. An adhesive LED strip to reduce all that glare. This increases color contrast and sharpness to enhance the images on your television screen — so yes, Netflix, I am very much still watching. Quit asking.
15. A vegan Sephora Collection sheet mask with a major superstar ingredient: spirulina. Enlarged pores and pesky blackheads will be forced to hit the road once this innovative formula begins to bubble.
16. A hand-painted wooden block to display photos and post cards. The minimalist design means it won't clash with decor, plus you can avoid gaudy frames altogether and swap prints with ease.
17. A silicone tray because diluted iced coffee is a terrible way to start your Monday. Use this to freeze some caffeine and presto, you've got yourself bean-shaped ice cubes that won't make your morning cup of Joe taste like flavored water.
18. A yogurt container from BuzzFeed's Goodful collection so you can meal prep that parfait without fear of soggy granola. This is equipped with a leak-proof lid, attached spoon, a separate compartment for toppings, plus is microwave-, dishwasher-, and freezer-safe.
19. A compact salt and pepper shaker set that links magnetically, aka you can throw this in your purse on the go or keep it at your kitchen table. With the latter, rest assured that you won't lose one and not the other (my family always seems to misplace the salt or the pepper, but not both at the same time).
20. A pomegranate de-seeder here to up your antioxidant intake with ease. Just split the fruit in half, place on top of the cutter, tap with a spoon, and voila! Every seed will have come out and you won't have had to shed a single frustrated tear in the process.
21. A plant-based gel cream that tames the pesky flyaways with just a few quick swipes! This formula is nongreasy, completely transparent, and the mascara wand makes it super easy to apply.
22. A loose leaf infuser sure to make your heart happy with every sip of Earl Gray. This silicone ~Mr. Tea~ is dishwasher- and microwave-safe, hence why it's able to sit in the jacuzzi that is your afternoon cup of tea.
23. Insect traps for your plants, aka the likely culprits behind the flies, gnats, and various insects that very much showed up to your house without an invitation. Attach each sticky strip onto an included stake, stick 'em in your plant, and that's it! Just remove the trap when it's full of insects. Yum.
24. A tweexy ring because that bottle is *not* empty, the brush is just too short to reach the polish that's trapped at the bottom. This ring allows you to tilt the bottle and scoop up product, all while being held firmly in place on your finger. That's right! No more dark red polish spills on your shaggy white rug.
25. A flexible holder to keep your sponge from sitting in the filth (no offense) that is the bottom of your kitchen sink. This non-slip elastic stays put, has a perforated base for water drainage, and doesn't take up too much space.
26. Hypoallergenic earring lifters so that you can wear heavy hoops or larger studs with no discomfort. This also prevents that annoying ~droopy lobe~ look you've come to associate with cheap-ish accessories.
27. A sink protector with a nonslip bottom and adjustable two-piece design you can custom tailor to fit almost any sink. The gridded layout allows for water to drain, *but* prevents food from falling down and causing any clogs.
28. A set of brilliantly simple garden markers that make it way easier when it comes to identifying where everything has been planted. Be sure to discern the strawberries from the tomatoes, my green thumb-having friends.
29. Double-sided tape so you can freely wear any deep V-neck top without fear of your breast friends making an appearance. Plunging halters and low backs that threaten to expose my bra, you no longer intimidate me.
30. An Umbra countertop tray to keep your cell upright and provide it with a permanent home, plus it functions as a catch-all tray for the random items cluttering up your desk: keys, jewelry, coins, the works.
31. Bottle Bright cleaning tablets that quickly remove all that funky, gross, probably-starting-to-smell build-up in your favorite water bottle. These are biodegradable, chlorine-free, and require absolutely NO effort or scrubbing.
32. A collapsible travel cup you can easily stash in your bag and use ~initiate Shakira voice~ whenever, wherever. It's super lightweight, can hold up to eight ounces, folds down to .58 inches, and a clear lid prevents dusts from making its way inside.
33. Miracle-Gro food spikes you'll appreciate if you love plants, but a) weren't blessed with the advantage of a green thumb, and b) laziness is one of your defining features. These slowly release micronutrients into soil for up to two months, thus allowing indoor plants to thrive.
34. A stainless-steel grater ideal for garlic, ginger, spices, and more! It's got ~fine teeth~ that do a fantastic job at creating paste without wasting any food (typical graters = half a garlic clove gets lost within the grooves of the grater TBH).
35. Silicone ear grips for your favorite pair of prescription frames. These anti-slip holders basically ensure that your glasses stay put, meaning constant re-adjusting and slipping down your nose will become a thing of the past! Plus, these won't dig into your skin and give you a headache.
36. Adjustable clip holders to turn any bra into a no-show racerback. Long gone will be the days of —> put on shirt —> bra shows —> take off shirt to change bra —> put shirt back on again. Not to be dramatic, but these clips will change your life when you're in a rush (which is always).
37. A nonslip bristle brush for a safer, more efficient way to clean expensive cutlery (*chest swells with pride at the thought of having a fancy knife set*). A wrap-around design scrubs two sides at once, plus this ultimately saves you money because you won't have to continuously replace torn dish sponges.
38. A soft cotton polishing cloth here to revitalize jewelry you've owned since middle school (cc: the iconic Tiffany bracelet below). Just a few swipes of this and poof! Tarnished silver will look brand-new in an instant.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.