23 Products From Sephora With Such Good Reviews You May Want To Test Them Yourself
A cult favorite hyaluronic acid for less than $7 = music to your ears and your wallet.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of The Ordinary hyaluronic acid that lets you try a holy grail ingredient for cheap. With just a few taps, this vegan formula will be able to prevent excess oil production, add hydration, and give your skin a boost of brightness — and for less than $7, to boot.
2. A buildable Marc Jacobs mascara to lengthen and curl your lashes with a quick swipe. Biotin peptide, provitamin B5, and vegan plant waxes keep your lashes conditioned (hallelujah), plus the formula itself is flake- and smudge-resistant to prevent the dreaded panda effect.
3. A Korres cream-to-foam face wash that enlists the help of Greek yogurt, amaranth seed extract, and honeysuckle to cleanse skin without irritating it in the process. A soothing blend of pre- and probiotics mean this is totally safe for sensitive complexions.
4. The Inkey List apple cider vinegar peel, because you've heard about the benefits of ACV but detest the taste. No worries! Add it to your skincare routine with this bottle of 10% glycolic acid and fruit enzymes, which gently reduce redness and dark spots to reveal a glowing (and non-irritated) complexion.
5. A Charlotte Tilbury matte lipstick available in 14 gorgeous hues, including the cult favorite ~Pillow Talk~ shade — a nude pink about to become your new go-to lip color. Throw in a square-angled tip for easy application and ding ding ding, you've got yourself a holy grail.
6. A hydrating Summer Fridays cream face mask created to give tired, dull, stressed skin some serious pampering. Serious moisture and serious glow? Pass that marriage certificate because I seriously ~dew~.
7. A Dr. Jart SPF30 color-correcting treatment with a major superstar ingredient: tiger grass (centella asiatica). This green-to-beige product remedies redness, helps heal sensitive skin, and covers up pimples — no heavy, crease-y concealer necessary.
8. A Peter Thomas Roth treatment mask packed with sulfur, kaolin clay, and bentonite clay for a strong formula that follows through on its description of being "maximum strength." So let me break it down for you: This mask will quickly dry out your acne and tell excess oil to hit the road.
9. A GlamGlow clarifying mask worth all the Instagram hype it's gotten. This combo of six exfoliating acids and activated charcoal is so effective at battling breakouts and blackheads, one reviewer went so far as to call it "pure magic."
10. A Grande Cosmetics enhancing serum that promotes thicker, longer lashes for anyone ready to throw out their mascara. This cruelty-free and ophthalmologist-tested formula contains vitamins, antioxidants, and amino acids to help repair thinning and brittle lashes.
11. A Sunday Riley clarifying oil bordering on Harry Potter-grade magic. This medicated dry oil prevent blackheads, stubborn pimples, and fine lines whilst you sleep, plus it absorbs super quickly — no more waking up to grease stains on your pillowcase that you'll get around to washing...eventually.
12. A Huda Beauty eyeshadow palette packed with all the pigments you'll even need. Ranging from matte to shimmer finishes and berry to taupe colors, these aloe vera and coconut oil-infused shades are perfect for day *and* night.
13. A daily Dermalogica powder exfoliant to reduce fine lines, fight acne, shrink pores, and brighten your complexion one scrub at a time. Papain, salicylic acid, and rice actives are released when combined with water; green tea and colloidal oatmeal calm down redness in a jiffy.
14. A bottle of Yves Saint Laurent Libre guaranteed to become your new go-to fragrance; a combination of French lavender essence, Moroccan orange blossom, and musk accord provide for a unique scent that feels all your own.
15. An Amika straightening brush designed with impressive iRed technology so heat can more rapidly penetrate your hair. In English? This thing reduces straightening time by up to half (#bless), ion projectors and a ceramic base promise smoothness and shine, plus it doesn't give that "pin-straight" effect that basically ruins your chance at volume and body.
16. A Milk clay mask that, in addition to calming, moisturizing, and balancing the oil on your complexion, is a summer breeze when it comes to application: simply remove the cap, swipe on some goodness, and rinse off after 10 minutes. No product wasted or smeared all over your hands.
17. A Youth To The People superfood cleanser for giving your skin a hefty dose of vitamins every night: we're talking kale, spinach, and green tea all conveniently packed into this cold-pressed wash.
18. A Pat McGrath MatteTrance lipstick so lightweight, it'll feel like you're wearing nothing (as if your lips are just naturally a bright fuchsia). And while that is all fine and dandy and grand, let me present you with the pièce de résistance of this product: the packaging.
19. A bareMinerals tinted moisturizer that requires the max amount of effort you're willing to put into your beauty routine, which is exactly zero. Nix shadows and unevenness by way of light, creamy coverage you can slather on and not worry about blending.
20. A beautyblender sponge to condense your many brushes into just one product. This squishy BB can be used for everything from concealer to setting powder when damp, all while providing a natural finish that is (*IMPORTANT*) not blotchy. It truly blends everything to perfection so that you don't have spots of cake-y, oompa loompa orange scatted across your cheekbones.
21. An SPF50 Coola sunscreen spray that provides protection sans aerosol and overwhelming scent. This non-greasy formula will remain intact despite sweat and water (so you *don't* have to reapply every .5 seconds), plus organic cucumber, algae, strawberry extracts, and red raspberry seed oil will actually nourish your skin.
22. A Farmacy lip balm for long-lasting hydration that *won't* eventually dry out your lips even more. I know that you know what I'm talking about — and this 100% natural formula of beeswax, jojoba oil, honey, cupuaçu, and cocoa butters genuinely works.
23. A First Aid Beauty priming moisturizer that enlists the help of coconut water and quinoa protein for a dewy canvas that allows for foundation to glide on like butter. It's also vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging, so repeat after me: success.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.