We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A wine bottle glass that holds the perfect amount of wine.
AKA the whole bottle.
Promising Review: “Gag gift my big toe! Please! This is a must-have for ANYONE who considers themselves wine connoisseurs. As a seventh-grade teacher, I personally use this daily. This is a darn good product. Best invention since Coors Light!” —Dude
2. A gift set of Japanese goodies that you won’t want to share. With anyone. At all.
Promising Review: “An absolutely delicious taste of Japanese snacks! I didn’t like everything in the pack, but I bought it to try new things; what I got was impressive — the Pocky actually didn’t melt even though I ordered it during a Florida summer! Perfect for lovers of Japanese candy and those who want to experience new things.” —Ansley Holmes
4. A mystery game that lets you investigate the secrets behind a old haunted house — highly recommended for fans of Clue.
Promising Review: “Wow, this game is like an RPG board game based on every good horror movie ever made! It reminds me a little of those ‘choose your own adventure’ books that were so popular in the ’80s, except that you’re competing with up to six players. The story possibilities are virtually unlimited, which adds a serious creativity factor and makes for high re-playability value.” —Wiz
5. A washing board that is like a cleansing trip to the spa for your overworked makeup brushes.
Promising Review: “No more wrinkly hands from washing my brushes! This little contraption works to help me clean my beloved makeup brushes while also protecting my hands from soaking in water while I clean them. Also, the ridges and bumps help to really get the brushes much cleaner than my hand alone. You won’t find this selling for less anywhere else, either. I’ll never be without this essential brush cleaning tool ever again!” —Jamie
6. Australian Tim Tam cookies that are better than hugging a koala.
Promising Review: “There are certain things about Australia I love and miss. The weather. The many beaches. Wombats. And Tim Tams. Simply put, these are the most delicious biscuits (cookies) ever. Pepperidge Farm used to make a version and sell it in Target during the months of October through March, but they seem to have discontinued that. But that’s ok because these are the real deal. So chocolatey. So good. You will love them. The only negative? You’ll want to eat them all in one sitting.” —Greg Polansky
7. A matcha mud mask that will make your skin say “thank you so matcha.”
Promising Review: “I enjoy drinking matcha tea, so I thought I’d give this mask a try. Well, this stuff is fantastic! It really pulls toxins out and leaves my skin bright and soft, which is not an easy task because I have VERY sensitive skin. I use this two or three times a week.” —Scottie
8. A tiny Bluetooth tracker that takes away the headache of misplacing your phone, keys, head, etc.
Promising Review: “Works amazingly! I never have to look for my wife’s car keys anymore! Highly recommended for everyone.” —Oksteelersfan
9. A book written by the queen herself, Anna Kendrick.
Promising Review: “I could not put this book down. Literally. The past couple hours were a blur of Anna’s personal brand of self-doubt, crippling anxiety, desire to impress, and punch the world in the face. This is everything that I had hoped it would be.” —Abraham E.
10. A Balm Jovi face palette that is so good, you’ll feel like you’re living on a prayer.
You’ll want it dead or alive. Always. Okay, I’m done now.
Promising Review: “I bought this palette a few months ago and it is now part of my daily makeup routine. Every color, and I mean every single color, is completely wearable and flattering. The colors are saturated so they aren’t hard to apply, the cheek highlighter and blush are highly complementary, and the lip colors are gorgeous. Buy it; you won’t regret it.” —Angewomon
11. A cleansing balm that will get rid of all your makeup. I’m talking to you, waterproof mascara!
Promising Review: “This is by far the best makeup remover I have ever used. I no longer need eye makeup remover and face wash because this product literally melts my makeup. This leaves my face feeling great.” —Darlene Brady
12. A hangry kit for the person who cannot tolerate the world when their stomach grumbles.
AKA everyone you know, yourself included.
Promising Review: “I searched the internet for a finals week ‘care package’ to send my healthy-eating son at college. All other companies I found online were ridiculously overpriced for what they offered (plus shipping and tax) and included so much junk food. And then I had the brilliant idea to check on Amazon. Great call! This package was the best one for the price, and exactly what I was hoping to find. The text from my son upon delivery this week said, ‘This is so great! There’s no candy, and I will actually eat everything in here.’ Please know that this is a glowing review from my picky, very busy 18-year-old boy.” —P. Bauman
13. A heat-changing mug that lets eons pass before your eyes. It’s like drinking coffee from a fossil.
Promising Review: “This mug is fun and whimsical and works as promised; hot water reveals dinosaur skeletons and museum columns. This mug is a great gift for the budding paleontologist or dinosaur lover.” —Sophie Marie
14. A game that ends in total disaster, i.e., someone getting a huge helping of whipped cream to the face.
Promising Review: “What a FUN game for all ages. We had game night last night and this was a huge hit! We were all laughing at each other. Do yourself a favor: Buy this game, a can of whipped cream, and create some fun memories!” —D. Byrne
15. A DIY planetarium kit for anyone interested in the solar system.
Promising Review: “This solar system planetarium is a great kit. My six-year-old really enjoyed painting the planets, and likes that they glow in the dark. The arms spin, so you can make the planets orbit around the sun. It is a small size so you don’t have a big, bulky thing to store afterwards, and this fits nicely on a shelf.” —Rae O
16. A vanity table set that belongs to a fairy tale princess. Talking animals sadly not included.
Promising Review: “First, I want to say that I almost got the same vanity for $300 and it didn’t have a stool. Second, this vanity is beautiful. So elegant and I love it!” —Amazon Customer
17. Hoodies that you should hide from your significant other, who will probably try to steal them.
Promising Review: “My 20-year-old daughter came over one day when it was chilly, so I handed her this hoodie to wear. Now I see the sweater frequently, but only when she is wearing it. She really likes it and, if I want one, I will have to order another. According to her, this is very comfortable and I admit it looks nice on her.” —van
18. A hypoallergenic mascara that also strengthens your natural eyelashes.
Promising Review: “I refer to this phenomenal two-step ‘kit’ as the grandeur of greatness, the monumental miracle mascara, the cornucopia of cosmetics, the luxuriance of lash enhancements… you get the idea.” —T. Loyd
20. Animal-print socks that turn your feet into ~wild things~.
They’ll make your [feet] sing.
Promising Review: “These are adorable, thick, and surprisingly high-quality. They are a nice, stretchy material like you’d expect from places like Sock It To Me and are infinitely better than the kind of socks you might get at Target. I had no idea that Amazon has tons of badass, high-quality socks for cheap. 10/10 would buy again.” —J Littleton
21. A polka dot coat that will help you channel your inner Gene Kelly. Get ready to spontaneously tap dance in the rain.
Promising Review: “Love it! This jacket is cute, fits well, and keeps me dry in heavy rain. It’s hard to tell from the pictures, but the hood is detachable and has a little clear visor part that hangs above your eyes and keeps your face dry.” —Jillian Johnson
If you can’t see the signup box above, just go here to sign up for the BuzzFeed Gift Guide newsletter!
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺