1. Quinn's alcohol-free toner infused with aloe vera and witch hazel, the latter of which is truly *chef's kiss* when it comes to pretty much any skin ailment: acne, excess oil, puffiness, and razor bumps.
2. Tend solution because ingrown hairs and razor bumps are truly *ahem* the pits. Simply spread this lotion onto whichever body part you plan on shaving (and yes, it's safe for the bikini area) and POOF! Skin irritation and bumps will all but vanish.
3. ...or a refillable Tend solution roll-on for easy, mess-free application that is surprisingly effective. This is the size of a deodorant stick which makes it *ideal* for tropical vacations in which swimsuits will be worn (when we can safely resume traveling, that is).
4. An oat and vitamin E Aveeno shave gel that is safe for even the most sensitive, temperamental complexions. More than 5,000 reviewers swear that this noncomedogenic formula is great for combatting razor bumps, plus no added fragrances means no irritated nostrils.
5. A post-shave treatment ideal for face *and* body. A blend of sunflower seed oil and a patented complex guarantees a soothed, smooth complexion that won't feel overly dry.
6. A Schick dermaplaning razor for anyone ready to bid adieu to the pains of plucking. This rids stray brow hairs and unwanted peach fuzz with just one swoop, plus is great for quickly covering any missed spots. Forget the inner part of your ankle during your morning shower? No worries — give a quick run-through with this gentle tool and smoothness will be yours in a jiffy.
7. A luxurious Dove body polish to prep skin pre-hair removal, helping slough away dead skin that would have clogged your pores with each shave. A blend of crushed macadamia and rice milk call for skin smoother than a baby's behind — and unlike most exfoliators, this formula won't leave your complexion feeling dried out the moment you step out of the shower.
8. A splurge-worthy Bevel trimmer with a 360-degree nonslip handling, four hours of cordless power, and impressive blades that repel pore-clogging dirt and oil — aka the bacteria that would lead to irritation down the road.
9. A noncomedogenic, fragrance-free Cerave moisturizing cream that you should've started using, like, yesterday. This formula contains salicylic acid, niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, and vitamin D — all of which provide light exfoliation so your skin can retain more moisture, plus it's super effective at combating (and calming) everything from psoriasis and body acne to razor bumps.
10. A splurge-worthy multi-purpose oil formulated with several powerful oils (grape seed, jojoba, clary sage, and tea tree) to simultaneously soften skin and clear pores. This prevents ingrown hairs and bumps from forming anywhere you shave, plus it's great for repairing cuticles and split-ends, dries quickly, and won't leave a sticky residue behind.
11. A Billie starter kit that includes a colorful ergonomic handle, two rust- and nickel-free razor blades, *and* a magnetic holder that will actually adhere to your shower wall (a true miracle).
12. Eos shave cream packed with vitamins E and C, shea butter, natural aloe, and natural oats. This inexpensive gem has over 1,700 positive reviews and is lauded for its rich lather, moisturizing properties, and three scent options that are nothing short of divine: vanilla, lavender, and pomegranate raspberry.
13. A hydrating Schick two-in-one razor to help you tackle the bane of your shaving existence: the bikini area. This comes equipped with an electric, waterproof trimmer that has four comb settings so you can adjust the ~closeness~ of your shave.
14. A marble body brush ideal for boosting circulation and lymphatic drainage, deep cleaning trapped dirt and oil with gentle exfoliation, *and* for tackling pesky ingrown hairs that refuse to let you live in peace. Goodbye, painful bumps. Please let the door hit you on your way out.
15. A scrubber and tweezer set that includes a silicone body scrubber for intense exfoliation (and therefore a closer, smoother, less irritated shave), plus precision tweezers to pull out stray hairs or devious ingrown strands.
16. A Schick Intuition razor conveniently designed with a built-in aloe and vitamin e soap bar. Add in a pivoting head to prevent nicks plus an ergonomic handle, and ding ding ding! You've got yourself a winner in the form of an easy shave.
17. A Command razor holder that has a water-resistant strip that is *truly* water-resistant and will actually stay put. It's even equipped with drainage holes to get rid of excess water, thus preventing gross rust from forming on your probably-should-be-replaced-anyway disposable razor — the kind that absolutely results in razor bumps.
18. A Proraso shaving cream with eucalyptus and menthol to tone, purify, and refresh your skin, aka your shave will be total ~smooth~ sailing. Razor burn is about to become a thing of ancient history.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.