We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Accent tables inspired by the sunshine your body will soon be receiving because what time is it? SUMMERTIME!
2. A canopy bed I'd gladly prick a spindle for. Screw the prince, I will sleep here forever. Just call me Aurora.
This bed is like sleeping in a safer version of an enchanted forest.
Get it from Anthropologie for $4,698+ (available in two colors).
3. A ladder bookcase inspired by Miley Cyrus' hit song, "The Climb." You can't really climb this, but nobody's perfect.
4. A dinner table rumored to have just signed a deal with Victoria's Secret. Meet the newest angel, everybody!
5. A bar cabinet that can only be opened by the "I communicate with birds" opera sung by every fairytale princess.
6. A silver table that has decided to skip the 2018 Winter Olympics. Second place is becoming too much to bear.
"For once, I want to know what it feels like to be first..." —this table.
Get it from Amazon for $353.90.
7. A tufted loveseat you shouldn't judge by its appearance: it may look tuff, but is actually very comfortable.
8. A swing chair credited with the rise of book sales. It's impossible to not feel the need 'ta read in this thing.
9. An emotionally supportive TV console that understands your Netflix problem. It watched Stranger Things in a day, too.
10. A velvet sofa inspired by the velvet in that little boy's eyes. Fun fact: his eyes were lavender, not black.
11. A vintage vanity previously owned by Marie Antoinette. She'd often sit in that stool and eat cake, actually.
12. A modern sofa with a degree in law, known to defend clients who have been fired by employers for not going to work.
13. A mirrored desk that was featured in Mulan's powerful ballad, "Reflection." It was there. Right next to the pond.
14. A side table your coffee cup would be proud to rest on. Be sure to choose the espresso shipping option at checkout.
15. A three-drawer dresser currently on display at the Met, but it will be available for purchase pretty soon.
16. A corner desk you'll find when you search "home office of my dreams" on Pinterest. This'll pop up immediately.
17. A comfy sectional guaranteed to scream "COME SNUGGLE" after you've had a long day at work.
18. A funky cabinet used as a visual for Merriam-Webster's definition of "shabby-chic." ***
19. A velvet armchair that doesn't spend enough time on leg day at the gym. Has fantastic upper-body strength, though.
20. A handcarved bed designed for a Princess (the one with the pea). Let's just say she hasn't counted sheep in a while.
21. A chaise lounge you'll want to ~lounge~ on all day. Preferably in your pajamas. With snacks.
22. A bar table known to serenade buyers by singing "Where Everybody Knows Your Name."
23. A storage cabinet that's sick and tired of being asked, "what's wrong?"
24. A unique table designed for anyone who loves the idea of a garden, but can kill any plant with a single touch.
"WHY!!!!!!!!" —me sobbing dramatically while holding my dying plant.
Get it from Amazon for $186.27.