38 Pieces Of Fall Clothing And Accessories For Anyone Who Has Enough Sweaters
Lace-up mini skirts, shoes for crunchy leaf stepping, lounge pants, and more autumnal finds.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A slightly off-shoulder top for the person who aspires to wear more color but alas, likely never will. Say bonjour to your newest favorite go-to in all the land.
2. A faux suede mini skirt serving Big Fall Energy. Your outfit will have basically attained Pinterest level of perfection — just add some boots and a bodysuit. Glass of apple cider in hand is optional but highly encouraged.
3. A turtleneck dress that feels as comfy as your fleece rubber ducky pajamas, but looks significantly more put-together. Who actually woke up more than ten minutes before work started this morning? You did.
4. A sweetheart puff sleeve blouse so gorgeous, I'm pretty sure it inspired the creation of the following emoji: 😍. The affordable price tag is just an added perk.
5. Weather-resistant suede boots with pumpkin spice coursing through their veins. Fall festivities, say hello to the only shoe I'll be wearing whilst picking pumpkins and eating my weight in apple cider donuts.
6. A Levi's motorcycle jacket available in 22 different colors and finishes, from charcoal suede to green croc-inspired faux leather. Rest assured that you can't go wrong with any of the available options. They're all fantastic.
7. A convertible crossbody because it's time to retire that $12 purse you bought in your college years and somehow still wear. There's lipstick stains in the inner pocket. The strap is starting to unravel at the seams. It had a good run, but it's time to move on.
8. Knit rib lounge pants with all the comfort of your favorite sweats, but these babies have the whole trendier-than-thou factor going for them. Heading out for a quick errand? Throw on a brimmed hat and you'll look like you've just stepped off a fashion inspo Pinterest board.
9. A lace peplum top about to become the pride of your closet. Good luck explaining to the rest of your wardrobe why you favor this piece so much. "It's just so versatile..." —you.
10. Sherpa-lined sweats to make your legs feel as if they're being enveloped by a large, fluffy bathrobe. If you're dreading the winter and are perpetually cold (#me), then these babies should already be in your shopping cart.
11. A relaxed-fit denim jacket made from the touch, the feel, the fabric of our lives — 100% cotton. If you take a page from the JoBros book and travel to the Year 3000, you'll see that people are still sporting this classic.
12. Chunky booties that should really start negotiating for PTO now considering you'll likely wear them every darn day. These babies are destined to become the ~little black dress~ of your shoe collection.
13. Coated skinny jeans to end your quest for the perfect pants. This is it, kiddos. These are designed with a ton of stretch to make 'em comfortable, they're super high-rise (no underwear appearances), plus they're cropped and won't look frumpy around your ankle.
14. A faux leather bucket bag worthy of some serious drool. This roomy purse has ample space for all of your necessities — laptop, workout clothes, you name it! — but looks *way* better than the old gym duffel you've been using for 84 years.
15. Made-to-order satin pants that are truly love at first stare. Between the gorgeous violet coloring and solid quality and construction, I would gladly sign a marriage certificate decreeing a lifelong commitment to these beauties.
16. A tunic dress perfect for grocery store runs, dinner dates, reading a good book in your backyard, etc. In other words — this is Versatile with an intentional capital "V."
17. A scuba bomber jacket to drape over whatever the h-e-c-k you're wearing. This versatile layer will keep you both warm and stylish, aka your fall wardrobe will feel incomplete without it.
18. Pull-on Levi Strauss jeans that look like your typical hunk of denim, but you've been duped! These are just as comfortable as your favorite leggings but look about a trillion times more put-together.
19. A lightweight collared blouse ideal for ghoul season. This looks like your average top at a quick glance, but if one were to look closer... they'd see ouija buttons and celestial motifs that would signify "yes, this person has watched The Craft".
20. A high-waisted satin midi available in the only pattern we care about this year: LEOPARD. I truly don't care if everyone and their mother owns something similar to the below. I love it.
21. A Nike jersey bodysuit for anyone who detests having to scrounge up a matching top and bottom, plus wants to look peak athleisure. "Why yes, I am going for a jog later" —me to my reflection whilst wearing this.
22. A pleated gingham dress with a lovely A-line silhouette that can easily be adjusted with a waist-cinching belt (ah, the power of a good accessory). Oh, and I should probably mention that there are pockets involved.
23. Chunky drop earrings capable of taking your breath away with every Zoom. Sure, there are 18 participants in total, but you'll be pinned and staring at your own reflection for the entirety of the call.
24. Veja lace-up sneakers because it's about time you replace the dirty white kicks you've been sporting since 2011. You've scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed, but they are permanently gross now. They've had a long life. Bid them adieu and welcome these sustainable-crafter shoes into your life, instead.
25. A hooded faux leather jacket because summer is over, overwhelming humidity is gone, and what is fall without the perfect piece of outerwear? Non-existent, that's what it is.
26. Tie-back thigh-high heeled boots I highly recommend pairing with a mini skirt and cozy sweater. The outcome will be *chefs kiss* and I bet you already have something similar saved to your Pinterest board — prove me wrong.
27. A V-neck slip dress currently 61% off, aka it's already made its way into my personal shopping cart. This LBD is perfect for every season: wear it on its lonesome through warmer months, layer it with cardigans and over-the-knee boots when it's chilly.
28. A striped t-shirt about to become the only thing you ever wear... probably ever again. What do we love? A comfy top that goes with literally any bottom in your closet. Here's looking at you, multi-colored culottes.
29. Dr. Martens combat boots capable of making you feel like a total guitar-playing, rule-breaking rock and roll star every time you slip 'em on. Aesthetics aside, these quality shoes genuinely last forever.
30. A ribbed maxi skirt perfect for when you don't feel like hoisting up a pair of jeans, but it's too chilly outside to wear a dress. This is basically a lightweight sweater for your legs.
31. A ruffle blouse with a more unique design (repeat time: ruffles) than the button-up currently residing in your wardrobe. This will fancy up your faded blue denim and give you an instant air of "I actually took some time to get ready before gracing this e-conference call with my presence."
32. High-waisted leggings, aka the bread and butter of any WFH wardrobe. These provide awesome compression, come in a variety of fab solids and prints, *plus* have over 7,000 positive reviews.
33. Block heel booties here to completely take over your shoe game; ready your daily #ootd because this comfy and versatile staple is the only thing you'll want on your feet from now until the next century.
34. A lace bodice jumpsuit for anyone who doesn't like dresses but *also* doesn't want to worry about matching a top and bottom. Presenting the perfect, versatile one-and-done solution that can be fancied up with heels or paired with white sneakers.
35. Laser-cut ankle booties descended from heaven for those of us with wide feet! Not only will these fit like a glove, but they're also affordable, comfortable, and stylish: a rarity when it comes to finding a solid wide shoe.
36. A flared mini skirt cleverly made with a drawstring waist which means *phew* no uncomfortable button digging into your stomach. Plus, the ability to adjust the waist = a fit that feels tailored to you.
37. A wrap bodysuit you won't have to tuck in and out of your high-waisted denim because — let me repeat — it's a bodysuit! One with a gorgeous snakeskin print, to boot.
38. A tie front off-shoulder blouse you'll be tempted to purchase in every color (there's 17 of 'em available, for reference). This is here to nudge your old high school gym tee into retirement: not only is the design *chefs kiss*, but the breezy material makes it comfier than what you typically wear to bed.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.