We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A supportive underwire bodysuit capable of making the word ~swanky~ come immediately to mind. Essentially, an addition like this to your summer wardrobe has the same energy as popping champagne or munching on caviar.
Promising review: "I purchased this bodysuit to wear to a concert and didn’t think I would ever wear it again, but I was PLEASANTLY shocked with how amazing it turned out. I have a larger bust but a smaller waist so I ordered a small, the fit was perfect. The straps adjust really well and everyone LOVED my outfit." —Hope Perkins
Get it from Amazon for $18.88+ (available in sizes S–XL and in 11 colors).
2. A stylish strapless romper destined to have these words coming from your lips: "I can't believe I didn't get these sooner." Give a warm round of applause to your new summer wardrobe staple.
Promising review: "Looove this summer romper! It’s super cute and extremely comfortable. With the Florida weather getting in triple digits, this is also perfect for hot summer days. I love the style and comfort of it so much I have bought in several different colors." —Jessica
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and in six colors).
3. A one-shoulder cutout top and high-rise bottom guaranteed to have you feeling trendier than thou whilst strutting from your towel to the water. Prepare to make some ~waves~ in the #ootd Instagram department.
4. A tie-front satin blouse that will quickly come to the rescue when your bottomless brunch reservation *checks watch* three minutes. Consider this top an easy peasy way to remain as punctual as possible.
Get it from Nasty Gal for $23.65 (originally $43, available in sizes 12-24 and three colors).
5. A draped wrap skirt you'll find yourself gravitating toward for any occasion. It all lies in the power of shoe choice: Pair this with heels for tasting course dinners or with sneakers for that ~aesthetic~ coffee shop you found on Instagram.
6. A seamless crop top and biker short set you'll wear with alarming frequency. Think: every. single. day. This leggings and sports bra combo provides light compression and looks casual chic à la the matchy-match design.
Promising review: "This set is everything! I'm obsessed with the material and how it fits. It looks just like the photos and the color is the same as well. Even my friends were wondering where I got it from, they were shocked to hear Amazon!" —Shannon Peffley
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in sizes S–L and in seven colors).
7. A crewneck muscle tank for a slightly more chic version of the cami you purchased back in 2002. This versatile baby can be accessorized with layered necklaces, your favorite denim cutoffs, and a red lip for a look that says "I tried this morning!" even if you...had all of five seconds to get ready.
Get it from Madewell for $18.50 (available in sizes XXS–3X).
8. A high-waisted skirt made from dead stock cotton seersucker and an elasticized back waist for *the* perfect tailored fit. This number is the kind of thing you'll wear well until the Year 3000 due to its timeless, versatile silhouette.
Tuesday of California is a small fashion biz that incorporates deadstock and sustainable fabric into their clothing — prepare your peepers for lots of vintage-y inspired designs that still feel timeless.
Promising review: "I love this skirt! The material is so lightweight and breathable and the elastic waist makes it super comfy! I like that the buttons are super secure and it holds up well in the wash." —CJ
Preorder it from Tuesdays of California for $160 (available in sizes XXS–7X and in three colors).
9. A drawstring romper with all the comfort of the pajama set you've been wearing to bed since 1893, but it's not fuzzy fleece rubber duck pajamas and ergo a *lot* more chic.
10. A midi skirt voted most likely to be worn by royalty. A delicious gold satin fabric coupled with a mid-thigh slit? I'm salivating. This is basically champagne and caviar converted into clothing form.
Promising review: "This skirt is so cute! It is really good quality with a good thickness that doesn’t feel too revealing. I got this in black and camel and the color is accurate for both. The length is also perfect for me as it hits slightly above mid calf, whereas most midi length skirts and dresses hit me right above the ankle. Definitely get this!" —Victoria Protacio
Get it from Amazon for $30.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and in three colors).
11. A strapless romper ideal for any and all warm weather activities, ergo you can finally banish this question from your lips forever: but what will I wear?
Promising review: "If you live in a hot state like Florida, you will LOVE this! Its beauty is not done justice by the pictures. I wear this to the beach over my bathing suit, that way when I go to one of the side restaurants I look stylish." —Theresa Wagoner
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and in 32 colors).
12. A bikini set you may want to purchase for the ruffled V-neck top alone, because all the maxi skirts you purchased on clearance last November? Yeah. Consider this their perfect matching top — one that also happens to be water-resistant.
Promising review: "I bought this suit and absolutely love it! The top is so cute that I've worn it by itself and received tons of compliments. It fits great and provides a lot of support, which is nice. The material is thick as well and I felt very comfortable in it. The bottoms are adorable and high-waisted and fit great. It runs true-to-size and the colors are vibrant. Overall, love this suit!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and in 21 colors).
13. A smocked mini with balloon sleeves and delicious pineapple embroidery sure to get you a minimum of 10,000 compliments. And another important callout: The material is slightly compressive yet still stretchy and soft, so comfort shan't be compromised.
Get it from Never Fully Dressed for $150 (available in sizes 18–24).
15. A deep-V mini dress with the phrase "warm weather staple" embedded into its DNA. If TikTok videos have inspired me to plan anything, it's an aesthetic boat ride — and this is exactly what I plan on wearing when I purchase my personal yacht. Eventually. In the future. Sometime down the line.
Promising review: "I love this dress. It is thick, good quality, comfortable, and fit as expected. I’ve already worn it twice and will wear it much more this summer. Wrinkles come out really easily with steamer." —Tyler woodruff
Get it from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in five colors).
16. A scoop neck swimsuit deserving of a debut on ye old Instagram grid. From the cheeky bottom to the high-leg silhouette and adjustable tie straps, I think we can all agree that the polka dot number shown below is *the* only thing I want to wear to pool parties henceforth.
Get it from Nasty Gal for $18.70 (originally $34, available in sizes 12–20).
17. A one-shoulder crop top, because this is equally as comfortable as your favorite basic cami but *le gasp* about 10x more trendy. Your future fashion blog awaits.
Promising review: "I ordered this to wear on warmer days and it's perfect paired with high-waisted jeans, jeggings, or leggings and it makes the cutest outfit! You can even wear this around your home to lounge in. I'm a size 40D bra size and I feel secured wearing this top." —Jenna
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and in 18 colors).
18. A bodycon pencil dress that looks so. damn. chic. And while the importance of owning the perfect LBD is no secret, it's likely you've had the same one for...decades (#guilty). I believe it's time we both level up.
Promising review: "I love this dress. Simple, classy, and professional. It molds to my body in all the right ways, and it wasn't too long. It can be worn with a nice necklace to spruce it up, and flats and/or pumps. The material is also versatile enough so that it can be worn year round, all you need is a pair of stockings or tights, but the dress will work either way. I plan to order more colors." —LadyLestat
Get it from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in sizes L–5X and in 10 colors).
19. A swanky spaghetti strap cami likely the muse behind Rihanna crooning ~where have you been all my life~. If you've thrown your entire wardrobe onto the ground in pursuit of a decent top, this bb is here to save the day because at long last — a perfectly versatile dressy top is now yours.
20. A ribbed swimsuit from the Andie x Claire Holt collection because the chatter is incessant when it comes to the LBD, but you know what's equally as important? Owning the perfect little black one-piece. Wear this to the beach *or* throw on your favorite denim for the perfect going out 'fit.
Get it from Andie for $115 (available in sizes XS–XXXL and in three colors).
21. A high-low dress about to become your plus one for all 97 of the weddings you RSVP'd to, each one that was canceled and rescheduled for this upcoming summer. We hope you enjoy every single cocktail and Venetian hour to the fullest.
22. A ruffle hem romper capable of making you swoon every time you pass a mirror. Ideal for casual and fancy affairs alike, this is bound to become your new favorite warm weather piece.
23. A lace trim tank and shorts set crafted with velvet, aka this is the embodiment of luxe loungewear. Wearing this around your apartment takes mundane activities (hello, mindless Instagram scrolling) and makes it feel like an event.
Promising review: "I'm so thrilled with this purchase! I'm always hesitant to order clothing online but this one fit as expected, and the top is long enough that it's not a crop top (navy color). The fabric feels velvety but isn't hot, making this comfortable to sleep in even in Vegas summers." —Stefany Volmer
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in sizes XS–XXL and in five colors).
24. A two-piece set I fully intend on wearing whilst padding around my 400-square-foot living room, a sneaky way to trick my mind into thinking I'm yachting in the Mediterranean instead of....working from my couch. Currently adding this to my cart in anticipation of an eventual vacay.
Promising review: "I love this set! Every time I wear it I get compliments from friends. I also like how open and breathable it is. Texas summers are very hot and I ‘m not absolutely dying when I wear this! Very happy with the purchase." —Erika V.
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and in 11 colors).
25. An underwire top that strikes me as the kind of swimwear I'll be wearing to a point that extends beyond "outfit repeating." Kate Sanders, what would you think of me?
26. A wide leg jumpsuit best accessorized with bottomless mimosas served at your next at-home brunch, overpriced avocado toast and a poached egg not required (but highly recommended).
Promising review: "Flowy jumpsuits are my go-to because they’re comfortable and just a one piece cute outfit that you can throw on with sandals. The material is much nicer than I thought, flowy and perfect for spring/summer." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in sizes 4–10 and in 11 colors).